🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Is dimitrov wearing those? Are we gunna see the florals at all on the mens wtf? Fed gunna rock aj3s again?

Guess this is what they would of looked like. Some said originally black swoosh was planned

Attachments

• 7A18794E-CA9C-4FC5-9F72-D72688E4EC2B.png
    7A18794E-CA9C-4FC5-9F72-D72688E4EC2B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Can someone please explain to me the psychology behind mass-overcharging on eBay? I just don't get it. Seriously. For example, there's a guy on there (jiggaman357) who buys things on eBay and then "tries to resell" them for about 15 times what he originally paid for them. I mean, these 2003 Wimbledon shoes; they were won by him via an eBay bidding war which resulted in him paying US $752. Then he relists them for £10000. WTF? Every item of his is the same. He pays the market price, and then relists for a price which of course nobody will ever pay. Is there logic in this? Am I missing something? He's not the only one. What is the end game here? I'm just confused. Do people like that actually not really want to sell? Not that I want these items, I don't (or I would've got them when they were first listed) but I just need to understand the thinking behind it because I'm kind of sick of the madness

Can someone please explain to me the psychology behind mass-overcharging on eBay? I just don't get it. Seriously. For example, there's a guy on there (jiggaman357) who buys things on eBay and then "tries to resell" them for about 15 times what he originally paid for them. I mean, these 2003 Wimbledon shoes; they were won by him via an eBay bidding war which resulted in him paying US $752. Then he relists them for £10000. WTF? Every item of his is the same. He pays the market price, and then relists for a price which of course nobody will ever pay. Is there logic in this? Am I missing something? He's not the only one. What is the end game here? I'm just confused. Do people like that actually not really want to sell? Not that I want these items, I don't (or I would've got them when they were first listed) but I just need to understand the thinking behind it because I'm kind of sick of the madness
I don't get it either. People are insane. There's a few like that. One person is like Bradosm and another is RaquetProShop. They sell polos and hats for insane prices, and they don't sell them. There's also another guy that has a bunch of early Fed hats like white/gold Wimbledons and black/red USO's charging $400-500 per. He tried telling me that the demand was there and they're limited edition. I was just like, not sure about the demand because you've been trying to sell for years

I don't get it either. People are insane. There's a few like that. One person is like Bradosm and another is RaquetProShop. They sell polos and hats for insane prices, and they don't sell them. There's also another guy that has a bunch of early Fed hats like white/gold Wimbledons and black/red USO's charging $400-500 per. He tried telling me that the demand was there and they're limited edition. I was just like, not sure about the demand because you've been trying to sell for years
It's just about the unknowing buying and selling back to the unknowing!

Latest ebay find. Always regretted not getting this colorway when they first went on sale

Attachments

• 1BD7FE23-6116-433A-AE45-CD524763052D.jpeg
    1BD7FE23-6116-433A-AE45-CD524763052D.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 34
I've dealt with Bradosm. I was stocking up on Vapor 9's once and I contacted him about some pairs in my size. He wanted like US$400+ for a pair of non-limited general release Vapors. I was like "Wha..?", and his response was 'well they don't make them anymore!'.
And they continued to remain unsold for three or four years last time I checked.

Ive bought one pair off ebay. I got my aj3s through stockx via someone one heres suggestion. Thank you whoever that was. Also whatcha selling i might want.

Back
Top Bottom