🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

In honor of the French Open happening, the 2018 Roger Federer Air Zoom Vapor X.
Still in great condition!
(Coincidentally, Dimitrov is wearing these right now during the Hurkacz match)

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 47
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 36
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 31
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 106
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 118
6 years later same kicks...amazed those v9s are still playable :lol:
looks a lot better with his kit this year tho

gettyimages-962927726-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-2155754125-2048x2048.jpg
Dimitrov talked about his shoes on a recent episode of the Craig Shapiro Tennis Podcast. Was very cagey about how many pairs he still had left. Sounded like he is working towards wearing a Lacoste model. Great podcast, in general, if you love the inside scoop on high level tennis.

Dimitrov talked about his shoes on a recent episode of the Craig Shapiro Tennis Podcast. Was very cagey about how many pairs he still had left. Sounded like he is working towards wearing a Lacoste model. Great podcast, in general, if you love the inside scoop on high level tennis.

Dimitrov wearing a Lacoste shoe would be the end of an era but also he would be crazy to switch. Lacoste would have to make a carbon copy of the ZV9 which is impossible. Should’ve tried the On Roger Pros 1 or 2, which is the closest thing to his shoe.

In honor of the French Open happening, the 2018 Roger Federer Air Zoom Vapor X.
Still in great condition!
(Coincidentally, Dimitrov is wearing these right now during the Hurkacz match)
It’s legit crazy how 🔥 these are. This colorway and the Chicago breds that kyrigios wore were the two most 🔥 X’s

I got lucky - a friend had an employee discount and picked them up for me. I too did not want to pay the full price for them. Gonna try them for more sessions and see how they hold up/perform.
Nice.
I'm more impressed that you can run in those Vapor 11's though.
They felt like cinderbricks to me.
Which is sad cause I loved the Mac Attack colorway they did.

Back
Top Bottom