dzjo74.jpg

287's are:smokin

got my pairs at the center
403801224.jpg

some of my wears while there, except for the euro Adi 0 feather 2's 9 came home
403801223.jpg

403801226.jpg

403801232.jpg

anyone seeing US open (orange/blue) feds for non-ridiculous prices ? Can't stomach 300+ for these even if I do love the CW. Patiently waiting on the black "agassi" CW to drop....:smh:

^ Any luck with your blue/orange Feds?  I wonder which colorway he'll be wearing for the World Tour Finals... ?

^ Any luck with your blue/orange Feds?  I wonder which colorway he'll be wearing for the World Tour Finals... ?

No sir, A fellow NTer had an extra but not my size unfortunately. Still on the hunt, but not going to pay over 225/50. This 300 + b.s. on feebay is just plain silliness.

Got a pair of Court ballistec 4.3's at my local nikefactory. can't wait to test them out. One thing I don't like so far is the weight. Feels a bit heavy, are the Vapor 9 tour's a little lighter? I do like the extra padding around my ankles though.

Got a pair of Court ballistec 4.3's at my local nikefactory. can't wait to test them out. One thing I don't like so far is the weight. Feels a bit heavy, are the Vapor 9 tour's a little lighter? I do like the extra padding around my ankles though.

Vapors are a speed oriented shoe, hence the name. They are always the lightest Nike Tennis shoe.

Courtballistecs are based on Nadal, they are suppose to support the wear and tear of playing tennis.

If your looking for something in between, try the Nike Zoom Breathes *2k11s or 2k12s*. They're pretty much the the "tweener" between the CB and V.

Last edited:
^, the Air Max Breathe Free II are my favorite Nike tennis shoe ever. Soooo comfy and you are right, right in between being lightweight and durable. The cushioning was top-notch and the durability was awesome. Nike still sells the womens pair on NDC even as it is a almost a 8 year shoe now.

Rafa talking about meeting-up with some Nike people on his FB page... the words "Lunar Ballistec" appeared in one of the photos... interesting.

EDIT ~ Anyway, indeed the Breathe Free II's were a great shoe.  Dunno why they continued making them for the ladies but not the mens.  Incidentally, the 2K11 and 2K12's are almost identical.  I wish they'd put the Breathes on iD.  I also wish they'd bring back the mid-cuts... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom