🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

2K12's too!

http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpageMSNIKEH-N2K12BP.html

N2K12BP-1.jpg

N2K12BP-5.jpg

And links to TennisWarehouse Europe for the Vapors and Ballistecs...

http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpageMSNIKEH-NMV9TBP.html

http://www.tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpageMSNIKEH-NMMC43P.html

Cap & tee.

"Holiday Flame" pack.

http://tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpage-NMHFTS.html

http://tenniswarehouse-europe.com/descpage-NHFH.html

NMHFTS-BK-1.jpg

NHFH-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like all three Agassi-themed shoes, but probably prefer the Ballistec, because the flame design is more visible, because it stretches further down the shoe.

I wish Nike would do a polo too. I'm not sure about the tee, and this is tennis we're talking about here. A polo is a must!!

I like all three Agassi-themed shoes, but probably prefer the Ballistec, because the flame design is more visible, because it stretches further down the shoe.
I wish Nike would do a polo too. I'm not sure about the tee, and this is tennis we're talking about here. A polo is a must!!

It will match with the Federer polo- It won't have flame, but it will be the same color etc..

It will match with the Federer polo- It won't have flame, but it will be the same color etc..

I need the flame dude!

Nike also didn't make a lava polo for the Tech II five years ago. Disappointing!
Especially considering how much retro clothing Jordan Brand cranks out. Different brands, I know.....

which of the 3, if any of you have worn all 3 or even 2 for court sports are the best fitting. I have tried on the Feds and liked them, but they are probably least durable of the three. I like the look of the feds best but if I had to chose a different one are you all recommending the Rafas or the 2k12s. I have the 2.3s and they typically hurt my feet- narrow, bulky, and not very conforming to the foot if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any reviews on these current 3. I have been wearing any combination of vapor 3s, courtballistec 2.3s, trainer 1.2s, huaraches, and trainer 91s or trainer 1s for the past few years for tennis and paddle tennis.

I feel like Nike Tennis based on their face book posts is going to release another ATC at some point in the next year. Retro the real deal! The Agassi line is epic and Nike tennis hasn't been the same since they were so stupid not to re-sign him and support his foundation.

which of the 3, if any of you have worn all 3 or even 2 for court sports are the best fitting. I have tried on the Feds and liked them, but they are probably least durable of the three. I like the look of the feds best but if I had to chose a different one are you all recommending the Rafas or the 2k12s. I have the 2.3s and they typically hurt my feet- narrow, bulky, and not very conforming to the foot if that helps.
Thanks in advance for any reviews on these current 3. I have been wearing any combination of vapor 3s, courtballistec 2.3s, trainer 1.2s, huaraches, and trainer 91s or trainer 1s for the past few years for tennis and paddle tennis.

Well if you want something that last- try the CBs. They may seem a little bulky, but when you break them in, they're amazing.

The 2K12s sole is trash, it was the fastest shoe I've ever worn out. They made some improvements to it so its a little lighter than the 2K11s. The 2K12s IMO also have better ventilation

Fed practicing in his Flame Vapors ahead of his 1st WTF round-robin match.

Interestingly, Berdych didn't wear them in his match... I wonder if Delpo will...

Roger+Federer+ATP+World+Tour+Finals+Previews+JKC1x4giqHBx.jpg

Roger+Federer+ATP+World+Tour+Finals+Previews+o3CffJBYF0lx.jpg

Roger+Federer+ATP+World+Tour+Finals+Previews+V-QINM2QZOcx.jpg

Roger+Federer+ATP+World+Tour+Finals+Previews+eREMDjIrsB4x.jpg

^ I'd be very surprised if that happened.  The rumor was that he and Nike weren't able to work out a deal with Nike to support his charity, so he jumped to Adi.  Unless Adi suddenly stops and Nike decides to work some charity-deal with him again, I don't see him signing with Nike "just for the sneakers".  

Anyway, Fed's WTF outfit...

Roger+Federer+ATP+World+Tour+Finals+Day+Two+Zq3qmN5Xvf_x.jpg

Roger+Federer+ATP+World+Tour+Finals+Day+Two+610r2tCDWDQx.jpg

whats the deal between Andre's charity and Nike?

what Tennis now needs is a character like Andre. flashy, loud and has the "edge" both on and off the court. i felt Roger and Rafa are just too reserve like Sampras. Joker is kinda cool and Andy too.

I don't know what the story was, but his switch was towards the end of his career, so perhaps he asked Nike to continue to support his charter-school/charity after he retires (like Livestrong maybe?)... 

The tennis lines right now are quite similar for Rafa and Fed.  While Nike seemingly tries to differentiate them (Fed gets collared, fitted, styled, etc shirts... Rafa gets more round-neck stuff), ultimately both lines use plain-ish designs, with minimal patterns.  Nowadays Nike likes to focus on looking at the tiny details... The tiny RF logo, the materials, the bonded seams, the cutting, etc. But from afar, the shirts look relatively similar... 1 color with no patterns.  

For the Andre and Pete lines, we all know Andre got loud-patterned shirts in the 90's, while Pete got a lot of plain whites, tans, greys, etc.  It was a lot more obvious back then.  The rock n roll tennis designs for the kids and Pete's Supreme Court line for the conservative folks.  

Broke down and got the first/initial Vapor 9 Fed Colorway with orange/volt/grey for like 55 shipped from FNL. Couldn't pass em up at that price and hoping I can get a few pair of the flames for close to that with discounts and such if they last. Went with 11.5. Will update on sizing when I get them in.

I don't know what the story was, but his switch was towards the end of his career, so perhaps he asked Nike to continue to support his charter-school/charity after he retires (like Livestrong maybe?)... 

If that is why Andre bounced, good for him.

a couple of pickups, sorry about the Adi0 feathers (awesome shoe btw)
404566060.jpg
404566058.jpg

@P

I need a pair of Nishikori's PE's. The 3 stripes really outdid themselves this time around. Both Barricades and Feathers are top on my list for performance, fit, weight, function,durability, and style. BTW- I'm "officially" a NTRP 4.5:rofl:

^ Congrats~!  It's also means tougher competition! 

But yes, these are pretty sweet.  I haven't seen them here, but will let you know if we get em. 

z-G64004-01.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know what white T he is wearing in that practice session?  I remember missing out on a black "mosaic" type shirt around the time of the World Cup in 2010 that looked similar but in black...

Thanks!

AG

Fed's Zoom Vapor 9's are up in iD.

Sample pics from Nike Harajuku

Vaper9Tour_1-thumb-480x360-25406.jpg

Vaper9Tour_2-thumb-480x360-25408.jpg

Vaper9Tour_3-thumb-480x360-25410.jpg

Vaper9Tour_4-thumb-480x360-25412.jpg

Last edited:
Saw these today. They're supposed to be a '13 model... the Air Max Cage ~ according to the box-tag (or the Air Max Breathe ~ according to the catalog). 

The black/pink Vapor 9's are supposedly Fed's Aus. Open '13 colorway...

photo-3-4.jpg

photo-1-4.jpg

New Court Ballistec colorway too... Rafa's Aussie Open shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom