🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

wtf i went to work he had just claimed the first set. looked like smooth sailing...
so none of his crossover shoes have won a title? or did the atmos?

Idk he can do what he wants but I think he should of at least played one clay 1000 and Roland Garros.
The red shirt is up on twe. Also lists other color as neo turquoise...guess we will have to wait til grass court tuneups !

Which one should I take?

Attachments

• IMG_20180325_161351726[1].jpg
    IMG_20180325_161351726[1].jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 50
I got a 9 and 9.5 in the fire red since I’ve been wearing the OG and Atmos so much. Testing the 9 since I have a bit of room in the 9.5s, so if anyone is hunting fire red still, let me know.

Interesting. I was just about to ask earlier if anyone else’s shipped. My 9.5 hasn’t yet. “Carriage to be confirmed.”

I got a 9 and 9.5 in the fire red since I’ve been wearing the OG and Atmos so much. Testing the 9 since I have a bit of room in the 9.5s, so if anyone is hunting fire red still, let me know.

Lol my Greedys got cancelled on release date and those were some of the restock sizes they put back up today. Past orders show shipped in 1 day, if it says "awaiting carriage" on your order you may have an issue...

Just emailed them. I’m probably out of luck, but I was charged and charged with that hefty exchange (~$220).

Hope you didn't use Paypal. My Greedy orders were canceled due to "security concerns" since both my wife and I ordered (seperate accounts so not sure what the problem was). I had to beg them and then later open a PP dispute to get a refund. Crazy thing is I didn't have a problem doing the same orders for the Neons!

How did you find out it was cancelled? My charge is already through on my CC and my cycle even ended a few days ago, it seems like a done deal. I did use PayPal.

Just emailed them. I’m probably out of luck, but I was charged and charged with that hefty exchange (~$220).

Hopefully your order goes through, managed to get a order confirmation through on the day they went up and the order sat there for a few days with just "carriage to be confirmed".

Emailed them and they said it was on backorder and the supplier said they were not gonna get restocks so my order was cancelled.

How did you find out it was cancelled? My charge is already through on my CC and my cycle even ended a few days ago, it seems like a done deal. I did use PayPal.
I had an email saying it was under review for "security concerns" and was told the order was canceled (not put on hold like any sensible retailer would have done). On our accounts those orders it STILL says "carriage to be confirmed" but only the shipping cost is there and not the item price. I had to jump through hoops to get my account unlocked (submitting pics of my PP acct, the PP transaction, a credit card and a utility bill). Crazy experience and i'm hoping todays oders go through since the wife really wants these for her b'day next month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom