🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

F182EB9C-BFA6-4B60-AF56-8C6F0E467799.jpeg

Well it didn’t take long for me to break my “no more white Zoom Zero” pledge....😂

I wanted these to feel good...I really did. Even though I've tried the x knit already and found it to be terribly uncomfortable...even after break in. I wanted these to be different. The color is fantastic.

What I want doesnt matter I guess. They just hurt my feet. No way around it. They're going back.to Nike and I'll go back to my ZZ's. Maybe I'll give the cage 4 a go.

.......I wanted to like them. I really really did. 😞

Is it a difference between shoes for clay and hard ? In profile ? Of course except sole. I look on cage 3 and 4, and on the photos shoes for hard court seems like a little bit higher and bigger than clay, and little different shoes profile. Or is it just a photos ?

I wanted these to feel good...I really did. Even though I've tried the x knit already and found it to be terribly uncomfortable...even after break in. I wanted these to be different. The color is fantastic.

What I want doesnt matter I guess. They just hurt my feet. No way around it. They're going back.to Nike and I'll go back to my ZZ's. Maybe I'll give the cage 4 a go.

.......I wanted to like them. I really really did. 😞

The Cage 4 suck's balls - super heavy - fit slightly longer than the Zoom Zero - they look like bricks on your feet - this shoe is for toe draggers only - this is not a high performance shoe by any stretch of the imagination - with an industry designing lighter and more cushioned shoes - it's surprising Nike released this when they have very good tech in other shoes/sports that could've been used in this shoe - BIG FAIL NIKE

The Cage 4 suck's balls - super heavy - fit slightly longer than the Zoom Zero - they look like bricks on your feet - this shoe is for toe draggers only - this is not a high performance shoe by any stretch of the imagination - with an industry designing lighter and more cushioned shoes - it's surprising Nike released this when they have very good tech in other shoes/sports that could've been used in this shoe - BIG FAIL NIKE

Have a completely different take on these. Yes, they are slightly heavy but very supportive and stable, which is also important to moving well, I think what is important is getting a good fit in these, which in a lot of cases, requires sizing down 1/2 size.

He should’ve gone with the Nike white polo he wore in Kooyong Classic Exo with the matching print bandana imo.

Back
Top Bottom