🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

So are you saying this isn't an actual Nike product?
100% sure, but I’ll have to double check. No current colorway for the rest of the year insist of Hot Lava. Whoever made these to put out to sell is a very wise guy/girl/company. They know nostalgia will be eaten right up with the right consumers. Imo, it looks like a cheap knockoff. (FYI, this doesn’t have to do with anything of what Brian and his great company are doing)

Last edited:
100% sure, but I’ll have to double check. No current colorway for the rest of the year insist of Hot Lava. Whoever made these to put out to sell is a very wise guy/girl/company. They know nostalgic will be eaten right up with the right consumers. Imo, it looks like a cheap knockoff. (FYI, this doesn’t have to do with anything of what Brian and his great company are doing)

Any source that told you that it’s fake though. Could be just curious if it’s worth buying.

Any source that told you that it’s fake though. Could be just curious if it’s worth buying.
Like I said, I’ll have to double check. Whoever bought it, you can check for the care instruction/product code tag from the inside near the bottom. If there is one that has everything right including the product code, and season w/ year, then it’s the real deal.

Attachments

• 3CE501AD-1880-4ACC-B98A-1101F6834C9B.jpeg
    3CE501AD-1880-4ACC-B98A-1101F6834C9B.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 630
from those official pics, the polos look somewhat cheap in quality. Love the oversized fit though, so still on the fence

The square tag that you can see through the back of the shirt is dumb. But I do think that despite that horrible job they did on the lava shirt by calling it ember and ruining one of the most iconic shirts, that they will look much better in person than they do on the stock ndc photos, at least for the volt one.

Last edited:
The square tag that you can see through the back of the shirt is dumb. But I do think that despite that horrible job they did on the lava shirt by calling it ember and ruining one of the most iconic shirts, that they will look much better in person than they do on the stock ndc photos, at least for the volt one.

I think your right bud. The volt (or poison green, as I see more green in that color than what's on the ATC III) will look good in person. The ember glow, not so much.

Hi everyone, longtime lurker, first post:
I've played in Vapors for several years and love them. Over the past few months, I've been doing a ton of at home workouts and jump rope, etc. Can you guys recommend a Nike shoe for tennis-based "training"? Air Maxes? or should I just wear my vapors? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom