🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. Too bad they weren’t my size.
82349912-C3B6-4BDD-A571-BFF2D07A3220.jpeg
82349912-C3B6-4BDD-A571-BFF2D07A3220.jpeg

Wow. Crazy. Guess I’m headed to my local Burlington tomorrow lol or is that a Ross store ?

Last edited:
Guys what happened to FAA's top? I can't seem to find it on any tennis sites like tenniswarehouse or tennisexpress

Guys what happened to FAA's top? I can't seem to find it on any tennis sites like tenniswarehouse or tennisexpress
Ordered the solar red/ultramarine from TW and it’s in back order. Local place is supposed to get the FAA version and I will get it from there. They haven’t received it yet.

I would venmo you the cost of the shoes and shipping if you go back and they are still there lol
Sorry man! Went back to the store, but they didn’t have them. Went to a couple more Burlingtons just to see if by any chance I would find more, but no luck.
I missed the boat on that one, should have picked them up and know someone would want them. Lesson learned.
FYI, there seems to be some nike tennis shoes different models filtering in little by little at Burlington so be on the look out.

Sorry man! Went back to the store, but they didn’t have them. Went to a couple more Burlingtons just to see if by any chance I would find more, but no luck.
I missed the boat on that one, should have picked them up and know someone would want them. Lesson learned.
FYI, there seems to be some nike tennis shoes different models filtering in little by little at Burlington so be on the look out.

no worries at all! I appreciate you checking again. I’ll swing by Burlington and see what they have

Back
Top Bottom