🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

^, Love both those shoes so much. 2K10's were a nice Vapor update and those Breathe Cages had it all, great cushioning with that Max Air in the heel and forefoot Zoom, incredible arch support with the beautifully sculpted shank, durable beyond compare, and of course, breathability.

Hit some balls today in my 2008 Air Trainer 1's.  Could use a bit more cushioning, but I do love the feel of a proper mid-top.  

The courts were dusty as hell though, as the white outsoles are now scuffed with brown marks. 
alien.gif

Hit some balls today in my 2008 Air Trainer 1's.  Could use a bit more cushioning, but I do love the feel of a proper mid-top.  

The courts were dusty as hell though, as the white outsoles are now scuffed with brown marks. 
alien.gif

Always wondered what playing in ATC IIs would feel like.

Would it be similar to how the Air Trainer 1s perform?

It was time prior to mine so this stuff always gets me curious.

Always wondered what playing in ATC IIs would feel like.

Would it be similar to how the Air Trainer 1s perform?

It was time prior to mine so this stuff always gets me curious.
The ATC II's should have a bit better cushioning than the AT1's... though the toe guard won't be as durable. AT1 toe guard seems to go a bit higher. 

saw this in the outlet thread, wish the nike outlet near me would get tennis shoes :nerd:

pic is from jersey gardens

Don't know, you might have to wait for a site like tennis-warehouse.com to stock them.
i talked with tennis warehouse europe and they said there is a chance that this model wont be for clay 

its ironic that roger will play with this model on RG :>

It is quite ironic that Roger Federer will be wearing those Vapor 9.5 shoes at the French Open, but Nike did not offer a clay version to retailers. Often, the professional players are given custom shoes for each tournament depending on the player's preferences and the court surface. It is likely that Nike made a clay outsole only for Roger Federer; however, if Nike offered that clay shoe to retailers, we would happily sell it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom