🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

754CD722-B249-4CF1-BBAA-DA5D3A38A04B.jpeg

Just arrived in the mail 🎉
Where did you buy from ? Thanks

nike uk stock it in men size
when i go to the uk site, it says the same as the usa store. “no longer available”. i’ve contacted 3 different nike reps and every us tennis store and none of them have any information. guess it was cancelled for world wide release?

edit: it’s on tennis warehouse europe so maybe not cancelled, just severely delayed i guess. no big sizes though 😢

Last edited:
Some new color in barricades and Uber

Attachments

• 792EDE12-C810-4C43-8C41-41FB01FB0998.png
    792EDE12-C810-4C43-8C41-41FB01FB0998.png
    632.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 3F3FEFE0-3199-44E8-A146-FFA3E52B77AA.png
    3F3FEFE0-3199-44E8-A146-FFA3E52B77AA.png
    661.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 815D1E06-3359-46AC-93C4-670BE1C68527.png
    815D1E06-3359-46AC-93C4-670BE1C68527.png
    544.8 KB · Views: 134
  • D8A88628-E640-4824-B3BB-356563C975BE.png
    D8A88628-E640-4824-B3BB-356563C975BE.png
    641.8 KB · Views: 442
Not again!!! i understand you like the Agassi line a LOT and is nice once in a while but it will become boring. If that happens its great but quit that post over and over and over again bashing something because is not what you like or expect. There is something called innovation and if you don't like it is fine you can look somewhere else but brands need to sell to different audiences and not keep reissuing over and over again the same clothes for a few. Even Shapovalov who is fit could'nt look more akward in the US Open with that crop top and I can't imagine someone on a local court wearing it at 45 or up. I even remember a guy who also wanted to keep the same weird denim texture for the new line even its obvious most of players don't even think about using something similar because fabric changes and everything changes

Oh, I'm sorry, is this NOT a chat forum for tennis attire? Hate to break it to you but t's really NOT that serious, I'm sorry I have an opinion other than the masses who obviously love the same boring Nike Court stuff just in different shades of (add color name). And I'm not "bashing". Calling something boring is not bashing. That's called having an opinion. Had I said "it sucks, its awful" or something definitively negative (which I definitely DIDN'T say), then that would be considered bashing. And I'm NOT alone on wanting his line to come back yearly (yes, once a year, not every season. One Major a year). MANY people have asked for more in the Agassi thread (ARK already gave his opinion to your post about mine).

At least each of his seasonal kits were definitively different from the previous season. And the reason Shapovalov looked as you said "awkward" is because he's much thinner compared to Agassi. Both weigh 165 (give or take) but with Agassi 3" shorter as Denis is 6'1 per listing, him being more slender it would look awkward. Plus it depends on body proportions. Longer torso than legs would make a crop top look awkward.

And just so your aware, this site is filled with many people who post in their favorite sub forums, about the shoe they always want to return. One guy in Reebok always asks for the SXT Pump to come back. One in Agassi wants the Marina IVs, and one in Flight wants the OG Maestros. I don't tell them to stop posting the same stuff. I don't because again, this is a sneaker forum and it's NOT THAT SERIOUS!

Last edited:
And the reason Shapovalov looked as you said "awkward" is because he's much thinner compared to Agassi. Both weigh 165 (give or take) but with Agassi 3" shorter as Denis is 6'1 per listing, him being more slender it would look awkward. Plus it depends on body proportions. Longer torso than legs would make a crop top look awkward.
Indeed.

To add to this, the cutting of the 2020 crop shirt was different from the OG. IIRC, the 2020 was a bit shorter, (front and back) while the collar was smaller. This changes the overall shape of the shirt and thus, it looks even more "awkward" on Shapo's frame.

I'm sorry, but everything is just blah boring. Why didn't anyone at NikeCourt just open their eyes and see just how much of a demand the Challenge Court revival generated! It didn't just come from us Agassi heads, and tennis junkies, but from non tennis players and people who just wanted it for casual wear. Hell, a bunch of us in the Agassi thread bought doubles of stuff!!

Just do it again. Pick a year and tournament from said year and bring it back. I vote for either RG 1991 ( the purple warmup suit is a MUST), US Open 1991 (ATC IV) and or RG1995 Grunge Tennis (with the LWPs AND the whole Tennis Sucks gear & skull logo). Release any of these (especially the 1995 gear) and that will wrinkle someone's tennis whites! 👍 Oh and it WILL SELL LIKE HOTCAKES!!
:emoji_thumbsdown: let it go. Not enough demand. Once is a novelty and profitable venture. Repeated attempts to revive an out-of-date, out-of-style that appeals to such a small portion of a population makes very little business sense. Paying homage by releasing a retro shoe now and then makes way more sense.

:emoji_thumbsdown: let it go. Not enough demand. Once is a novelty and profitable venture. Repeated attempts to revive an out-of-date, out-of-style that appeals to such a small portion of a population makes very little business sense. Paying homage by releasing a retro shoe now and then makes way more sense.

I've let it go. Just wanted to defend myself from someone who says I can't have an opinion. Is that too much to ask? Guess I was wrong.

End rant.

So why can’t they take a page from the past and actually design some nice graphics that make sense for the modern tennis court? They can have a cohesive theme and graphics that’s not plain. They can at least make some kind of effort.

There is definitely no demand for this kind of stuff.

E40C0DED-1CB5-4C57-B604-F33D73F16BB2.jpeg

Many brands do not allow this. NIKE being one of those brands. If only it were that simple.
For many years I did that, but now they’ve placed new restrictions and they don’t allow it. You’re best bet is either find a friend who is traveling or a family member that you can order to their home and the shop it here. Or try and find another site that will ship here to the states.

Can’t wait for the new Vapors 2022. Babolast from the TT Forum has said more info is coming on the next months. Hopefully wider and rounder toe box, straight laces, leave behind the thin neoprene tongue and bring back the padded tongue. And please, no inward slanted midsole. We know you are reading Nike haha (hopefully)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom