🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Someone who has access to future Nike stuff peeped the Vapor 12's and said he was "super excited" for the release.
He mentioned they were on track for release next year around April I think.

Nice looking forward to see what Nike brings for their flagship tennis shoe bc my last few pairs have been Asics and I am quite happy with them.
Much more cushion and comfort than the Nike's imo

Not a fan of Osaka's kit this year? Supposedly its a special collabo with Yoon Ahn.
1724783523386.png

1724783555538.png

I'm a fan. Color, not so much, I like that they're thinking outside the box though.
But because this is more so a collabo, not sure if we can assume this is the direction Nike will be taking moving forward.

Not sure, having that big ribbon hanging off her is probably terrible for aerodynamics lol.
What is she a big present? Lol

I have to say it's original, but very eccentric, def not for everyone

Last edited:
Do you guys think there is anybody at Nike who is worried that there isn’t a single men’s player in the top 20 wearing a current Nike shoe, one that can be purchased by the general public?? Khachenov, at 21, is the top player sponsored by Nike who actually wears a shoe they they’re currently selling. Thats bananas

Do you guys think there is anybody at Nike who is worried that there isn’t a single men’s player in the top 20 wearing a current Nike shoe, one that can be purchased by the general public?? Khachenov, at 21, is the top player sponsored by Nike who actually wears a shoe they they’re currently selling. Thats bananas
Musetti! He is #18 in rankings and seems to wear retail V11s!

Frances is #20 and seems to wear retail the GPC1!

But I agree with you on the crisis of the line up. Sinner in the ZZ is embarrassing for everyone; Carlos' situation I can forgive because at least they are trying with a paint job.

(IMO - the ZZ wasn't very good (mushy and fit like a canoe); current recreational players begging for it are wearing rose colored glasses and with Sinner's usage think it's some magic bullet). :emoji_laughing:

Musetti! He is #18 in rankings and seems to wear retail V11s!

Frances is #20 and seems to wear retail the GPC1!

But I agree with you on the crisis of the line up. Sinner in the ZZ is embarrassing for everyone; Carlos' situation I can forgive because at least they are trying with a paint job.

(IMO - the ZZ wasn't very good (mushy and fit like a canoe); current recreational players begging for it are wearing rose colored glasses and with Sinner's usage think it's some magic bullet). :emoji_laughing:
I thought Bublik was also caught wearing the 9.5 Scribble color. Unless it was a old photo.

I thought Bublik was also caught wearing the 9.5 Scribble color. Unless it was a old photo.
Sure, but he isn't a Nike athlete, so he can wear whatever. Same for Dimitrov, Rublev (although he is in his own cloths and maybe Adidas now?)

Nike's Top 20
1 - Sinner - ZZs
3 - Alcaraz - PE V11
15 - Rune - VP1
16 - Korda - VP1
18 - Musetti - Z11
20 - Tiafoe - GPC1

Only 2 retail shoes out of 6 LOL

Sure, but he isn't a Nike athlete, so he can wear whatever. Same for Dimitrov, Rublev (although he is in his own cloths and maybe Adidas now?)

Nike's Top 20
1 - Sinner - ZZs
3 - Alcaraz - PE V11
15 - Rune - VP1
16 - Korda - VP1
18 - Musetti - Z11
20 - Tiafoe - GPC1

Oh shoot, I didn't know Bublik and Dimi weren't Nike athletes, at least for footwear.

Nike's Top 20
1 - Sinner - ZZs
3 - Alcaraz - PE V11
15 - Rune - VP1
16 - Korda - VP1
18 - Musetti - Z11
20 - Tiafoe - GPC1

Rublev is with K-Swiss now. He’s wearing a 2025 model shoe

Nike could’ve easily done a restored for McEnroe and Agassi, zoom Strobel, cushlon or anything.

The general public would never have known.
People still buy it without all of that extra work for like 40 minutes of camera? So why bother?
And in case some people know... they will start asking for a reissue every 3 months and again. Why bother if the retros sell without any of that extra work

Delivered today...
Was able to locate a sz 10M for this W Dunk Low "Tennis Classic" pair that released this week, really love the retro Nike Tennis logo on the tongue...

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 30
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 31
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 33
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg