🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Not a bad day for me 
pimp.gif

I would 100% wear those. Too bad they don't make a women's size 15 or whatever for my men's size 12.

think its a 1.5 size difference. 12 would be a women's 13.5 which is a possibility. I've seen large women's shoes at outlets before.

I'm not going to go out of my way to find them, but they are a nice colorway (imo).  NDC only goes up to a women's size 12 on those, same as Tennis Express, so looks like I'm SOL for now.

Courtesy of RogerFederer1 (TW).

Vapors for the WTF. There are talk of a green camo too, and some sand coloured ones.

Last edited:
Makes me sad cause I usually like Fed's WTF shoes but these are an easy pass for me. No camo to be found in my collection.

The Camo's aren't too bad. The blue one is growing on me. My biggest problem is that the 2 base colors are too similar. I'd like to see a bit more of a variety in the color accents. 

Anyone have any advice on Savile Rows in 9.5 (new or used) besides the obvious? Seem really hard to track down.

Think if they had left off the blue on the top of the foot under the laces , they would have looked much better and I'd be more likely to buy. Looks like someone spilled paint on them

The name is actually "Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour QS" so I mean that is a pretty expensive price but he isn't completely incorrect. 

Source: Saw the name on midwest sports before they took them down btw retail was $145

Back
Top Bottom