🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Looks like the US Open gear might have an updated version of the "night vision" football/soccer stuff from last season's third jerseys

zoom ultra's with a price point of $100? Nice. Waiting to see some performance reviews. Could be a go to match day shoe. 

Really liking these.
From nusi p Twitter

Last edited:
Usually you can wait and get lunar ballistics for around 100 but having trouble finding a 9.5 on any site for a good price. The ocean fog color. Guess was popular color or they didn't order as many

Last edited:
Disappointing to hear that about the Ultraflys. I was really tempted with the last NDC clearance code to grab a pair of the blacks but good thing I decided not to.

This was one of the first lb drawings. Finally almost made the colorway for us open
This version looks beyond better than the actual ones, does any one else think that LB are being relegated more and more, i saw that there is not any color coming until August 24th and are the Us Open versions day and night so no US Open Series or Olympics versions. 

Seems like it. Think this is the last year for it

Wonder if Rafa will have a new shirt design for 2017

Last edited:
Did all the RF Emoji T Shirts actually sell out on NDC? Or are they popping up at outlets now? 

Last edited:
Does any one have a promo picture of Nadal Rio outfit i want to see what shorts bandana and wristbands he will use ? Thanks !

Rafa's PE's are nice!

And how bad are the Zoom Ultrafly's?  

Sock is wearing the Vapor 9.5's. 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know where I can find these shoes in the US? I know they're already listed on a site in the UK, but shipping to the US will take days and days.

Or does anyone know when they'll be released in the US?

Does anyone know where I can find these shoes in the US? I know they're already listed on a site in the UK, but shipping to the US will take days and days.

Or does anyone know when they'll be released in the US?

They were on the Ndc release calendar. Well that whole colorway scheme was (several different nikes are coming out in those colors ) but looks like it was taken down a few days ago. Haven't seen anywhere else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom