🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Not a fan of these colorways that are popping up other than the B-Reds.

They are really missing out on some awesome color schemes with the way the shoe sections separate.

To each their own. I am definitely not a fan of "anything volt", and I'm not feeling the "B-Red" either.

I've seen a few future versions, which I cannot share. The shoes were mainly white with other colors mixed in there.

I sort of like the black and also white Vapor X, but can't justify more shoes yet. I could cave in at any moment though.

I'm really hoping they eventually produced it with flyknit, like the previous model. For the most part, I preferred this option the last couple of years.

Fun fact....found that Golf Shirt in a Nike Outlet today....for 17 Euro....same color as Fed's Shirt for AO 2018 :rofl:
IMG_3228.JPG

Last edited:
Has anyone else tried the x on yet? Again I thought they totally sucked. None of the support of the 9.5 and the laces are too short! U literally can’t tie them up if u use the extra 2 holes at the top. I’m so bummed.

New sock game? Im waiting to make purchases till after I see what the teams actually wear. Im digging how simple the designs are.

Just had confirmation from an official Nike supplier that the Aus Open collections drops tomorrow for anyone interested

74F010B1-FC1F-4A40-8773-98806F1D071B.png
Tennis.fr has most of the new stuff up

Buggers! I never thought they'd do the Cage 3 in that hot lava upper... I have to say my Cage 3 has taken over as my favorite over the Vapor 9.5, but I guess I can't resist the Vapor X anymore (yeah, I lasted about 2 weeks saying I wouldn't get the X yet).

Hope Summer and fall are better. At least I will be saving some money!
I usually buy the Rafa tops . But I don’t need a plain white or grey shirt lol
Might buy one of the cages when they go on sale later on. And the black /Grey shirt is a possibility.
Like some of the adidas stuff better. Wonder why they are putting there logo on the sleeve now.
Like the denim look shorts. Hope they look good in person

New Nike socks that I'm only seeing available in Europe: sx6913-013 (black with "pink").

Anyone seen these in the US or Canada?

This thread is losing pages right? Wasn't it in the 200s? Time to start a fresh "tennis 2018" one?

Back
Top Bottom