🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Its funny. Month ago i found rafa kit for clay22, and a lot of twitter acounts and sites post this photos, ofcourse without mention source( for example "via niketalk forum"). I also found rafas 3 three jackets (2 for clays and 1 for wimbledon) and rafa pre-rg shorts, all stuff on models. I still didnt post it here, and all those twitter accounts they don't have either :D :D Funny

Its funny. Month ago i found rafa kit for clay22, and a lot of twitter acounts and sites post this photos, ofcourse without mention source( for example "via niketalk forum"). I also found rafas 3 three jackets (2 for clays and 1 for wimbledon) and rafa pre-rg shorts, all stuff on models. I still didnt post it here, and all those twitter accounts they don't have either :D :D Funny
Do you know the official colors?

No idea of colors name, but the numbers are 482 and 321
I think the lighter blue is Copa blue.
Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 says the pre-RG shirt is Action Green. Rafa's AO12 shirt was also action green (#320).

P.S: Sorry for stealing your thunder by posting mock-ups. I got them off TE, and thought I'd share as soon as I can. It won't matter tomorrow as the collection is dropping on that day.

25C81202-F16D-41C2-AAAD-DD9701DA4EE3.jpeg

No idea of colors name, but the numbers are 482 and 321

Pre-RG:
  • Headband: Bright spruce/(White) [N0003204-327]
  • Top: Atomic green/(White) [DD8540-321]
  • Short: Bright spruce/(White) [DD8543-367]
  • Wristbands: Atomic green/(White) [N0002466-325]
  • Jacket: Atomic green/Bright spruce/(White)
  • Shoes: Bright spruce/(Atomic green)

RG:
  • Headband: Copa/(White) [N0003204-439]
  • Top: Copa/Court blue/(White) [DD8540-482]
  • Shorts: Court blue/(White) [DD8543-476]
  • Wristbands: Copa blue/(White) [N0002466-439]
  • Jacket: Copa/Court blue/(White)
  • Shoes: Court blue/(White)

Last edited:
Dimichard be like

Back
Top Bottom