🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

And Jason Tatum, Luka Donic, Derrick Rose, Charles Barkley, R.A. Dickey, Randy Johnson, Bryce Harper, Ken Griffey Jr, Frank Thomas, Chris Webber, Shaquille O’Neal, Randy Moss, Allen Iverson, Barry Sanders, Sergei Fedorov and Paul Coffey. Also, if I’m not mistaken Julius Erving and Clyde Drexler before they won there championships. Does Rickie Fowler, Al Jefferson and Tommy Morrison have a logo? Seems like they did. Wasn’t sure if Dan Marino, Magic and Bird, Domink Hasek, Barry Bonds or Deion Sanders ever had one either? Crazy to think Miguel Cabrera, Greg Maddux, Jerry Rice, Hakeem Olajuwon, Terrell Suggs, Nicklas Lindstrom, Phil Mickekson, Buster Douglas never had logos.

Last edited:
And Jason Tatum, Luka Donic, Derrick Rose, Charles Barkley, R.A. Dickey, Randy Johnson, Bryce Harper, Ken Griffey Jr, Frank Thomas, Chris Webber, Shaquille O’Neal, Randy Moss, Allen Iverson, Barry Sanders, Sergei Fedorov and Paul Coffey. Also, if I’m not mistaken Julius Erving and Clyde Drexler before they won there championships. Does Rickie Fowler, Al Jefferson and Tommy Morrison have a logo? Seems like they did. Wasn’t sure if Dan Marino, Magic and Bird, Domink Hasek, Barry Bonds or Deion Sanders ever had one either? Crazy to think Miguel Cabrera, Greg Maddux, Jerry Rice, Hakeem Olajuwon, Terrell Suggs, Nicklas Lindstrom, Phil Mickekson, Buster Douglas never had logos.

Woah damn son.

Bringing Thor’s hammer baby.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum that I've been reading for quite some time :wink:
Glad to see that some network knowledge is also here! By the way my name is Varcdador on Instagram (no secret), and I'm also the founder of a
Rock'n roll tennis clothing brand :wink:

Apparently the Sinner logo has existed for over a year and is already used by a school supply brand. It looks goods imo.

download (40).jpg

Hi everybody, new to the forum here.

Does anyone know if there are sales statistics / data available publicly available with respect to Nike tennis apparel? I am trying to write a thesis on tennis clothing companies, and would like to have some quantitative data to support my research, and I wonder if any of the bigger companies (or Tennis Warehouse) share this kind of information.

Hi everybody, new to the forum here.

Does anyone know if there are sales statistics / data available publicly available with respect to Nike tennis apparel? I am trying to write a thesis on tennis clothing companies, and would like to have some quantitative data to support my research, and I wonder if any of the bigger companies (or Tennis Warehouse) share this kind of information.
It could be interesting to know

I found product codes for Rafa AO24, but still i can't find any photos. Maybe someone will find so I share
dv2881-435
dv2885-435
dv2881-435
dv2877-435

Its old article, and still shows just shorts and t-shirt. Still no jacket and shirt

Back
Top Bottom