🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Would you say it is closer to the vp that alcaraz is wearing or the vp11 stock?
From what I have heard (I have not seen the photos), it is not close to the Vapor Pro 1 nor the Vapor 11 but more close to a shoe from another brand which receives good review (like Foot Doctor Zach).

Some new stuff up on tennis express. Liking the color of the Rafa top

Attachments

• IMG_4753.png
    IMG_4753.png
    456.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4754.png
    IMG_4754.png
    421.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_4755.png
    IMG_4755.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 385
Just waiting patiently for the gray/blue hat (looks to be the same one sinner was wearing) as well as Musetti's hat, but in black.

Yea I really liked that Nike hat Musetti was wearing at Queens Club, with the swoosh on the side and back but a clean front. But im usually not a fan of all white caps bc of how dirty they get with sweating and stuff.

Hopefully they release some other colors.

Ok. Who has leaked photos of Rafa us open series and us open kits lol
Well we know what it looks like. Colors I mean

Really hope they go with something cool like his 2019 kit, where he had the black tank top with the pink/ bluish accents, those were really cool.
Havent really felt the latest USO Nike kits the past few years, they seem to not do tank tops anymore and it's mostly t shirts now but in these weird pastel type colors and designs. Haven't really felt those too much.

In the market for some new tennis shoes guys, which ones do you recomomend as the most comfy?
Looking at the Air Zoom Vapor 11's., the Air Zoom Vapor Pro 2's, or the Jordan Vapor AJ3?

Any recommendation's? I mostly play on hard courts/ acrylic courts.

In the market for some new tennis shoes guys, which ones do you recomomend as the most comfy?
Looking at the Air Zoom Vapor 11's., the Air Zoom Vapor Pro 2's, or the Jordan Vapor AJ3?

I've not played in those, but what I would say is that I don't think the uppers on the Vapor AJ3 are 'reinforced', so they might not be the best in terms of durability. Maybe someone who has them can confirm this, but I think I recall seeing pics of them with worn out uppers cuz of toe-dragging.

I've not played in those, but what I would say is that I don't think the uppers on the Vapor AJ3 are 'reinforced', so they might not be the best in terms of durability. Maybe someone who has them can confirm this, but I think I recall seeing pics of them with worn out uppers cuz of toe-dragging.
Which ones do you play in? These seem to be the newest versions I see on most websites.

I really enjoy my Vapor 11s. My 40yo feet and knees appreciate the cushioning even at the expense of them being heavier.

I tried the VP2 and they were too low to the ground for me personally. I used to LOVE having more court feel but my feet say no more.

Hard to say any of the current Nike's are outright comfortable. The most comfortable available would be the Challenge 1, but having used them they were midsole comfy but lacked performance in lockdown and in the upper (toe box was a little strange for me). The V11 I've used a bunch and they are acceptable, not a ton of cushioning, and some people feel they are seem like a brick with the high sidewalls and sharp edged outsole (but I like both of those features for stability and court feel). I've not played in the main line Vapors (V9>9.5>X>VP1>VP2) in a long time as I felt they were too thin and aggravated my shin splints. The Vapor Cage 4 is decent too, the tongue/lacing is a bit weird and I prefer the V11 outsole. Just grab something from NDC and you get 30 days to play and return if you don't like.

Other than Nike: I enjoyed the fit and feel of the Court FF 3, but haven't had chance to use on court, but try on was comfy and stable feeling. The Gel Resolution 9 I did use for a season and it was good until it wasn't, felt like after about 65% of the shoes life it really bottomed out in the midsole, long before outsole was done; but good stability and comfortable enough, has a warranty; had a weird lacing lockdown system that I like but seen some people cut it out.

I know nothing about Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom