🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

C8170F5E-84E2-4A59-9120-3C0FF723BCA9.png

Tennis warehouse always has the worst modeling pics ... im an Xl and Nike Henley’s usually fit me pretty well. Not baggy like pic

Weird, it's a totally different shirt in the USA. Different materials and unless the guy modeling it is wearing an XL, a totally different fit, too.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Mens_Summer_Zonal_Cool_Adv_Henley/descpageMANIKE-NMWCACP.html
Tennis warehouse always has the worst modeling pics ... im an Xl and Nike Henley’s usually fit me pretty well. Not baggy like pic

Right? I mean look at the fit on these shorts. Just put the dude in a medium for gods sake

yes! im so glad you guys noticed the tennis warehouse fit issue. Ive never trusted their sizing on their models. theyre always going for the limp bizkit approach to clothes

I hope its the "court" logo
Why so?
The shoes that Roger indeed wear always have the RF logo on the tongues too (on the back and on the tongues).
Why would you like a pair with the RF logo only on the back and the court logo on the tongues?

Why so?
The shoes that Roger indeed wear always have the RF logo on the tongues too (on the back and on the tongues).
Why would you like a pair with the RF logo only on the back and the court logo on the tongues?
When I look down I want to see the court logo. I have been a large fan of it an I am glad they are putting it on a lot of clothes and shoes now. The RF logo was overdone for a while. I still like my RF hats but I don't want to be decked out in RF gear

Id rather have no RF but if it needs to be on there I prefer it on the back of the shoe

Last edited:
This Nadal/Dzumhur match is painful to watch. Show a competitive match Tennis channel. It’s obvious Rafa is going to win
Dimitrov nishikori is 7-6 4-3. Let’s show a blowout. I know Nadal is popular but cmon

This Nadal/Dzumhur match is painful to watch. Show a competitive match Tennis channel. It’s obvious Rafa is going to win
Dimitrov nishikori is 7-6 4-3. Let’s show a blowout. I know Nadal is popular but cmon

That's what they do with Serena too...drives me insane.

The Tennis TV app is well worth it, you can see all ATP matches from most tourneys (not GS)

Last edited:
$300CAN - Ha ha ha! Does it include a trip to Italy?
haha it is Nike, Golf, and a special moniker (Italy) That adds up to those premium bucks. Nike got people to pay that much for limited edition ugly AM95 Vapors.... why not a nice jacket?

haha it is Nike, Golf, and a special moniker (Italy) That adds up to those premium bucks. Nike got people to pay that much for limited edition ugly AM95 Vapors.... why not a nice jacket?

Yeah, those AM95s... Ahem... I might have bought a pair. Shoes vs jackets... Shoes hands down!!

You guys checking the kits at the french?
Nadals is brighter blue than imagined
Delpo in stripes.
Dimi in mint! Love it...
Whatsup w the headbands though. Nike not selling them anymore? Theres been several colorways this year that players have rocked but arent anywhere for sale. Anyone know about this?

Back
Top Bottom