🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

You guys checking the kits at the french?
Nadals is brighter blue than imagined
Delpo in stripes.
Dimi in mint! Love it...
Whatsup w the headbands though. Nike not selling them anymore? Theres been several colorways this year that players have rocked but arent anywhere for sale. Anyone know about this?

I think in another online forum, someone "in the know" mentioned that Nike was "taking a break" from selling headbands, but it might pick up again in the later half of 2018.

Did anyone receive the blue/green Vapor X with an RF on the tongue?

4.jpg

Why isn’t Nike releasing the socks ??
Because they have moved on from that model and Rafa and Fed both like the predominantly cotton socks. Most kids just see the color and want the Nike Tennis socks that they *are* selling

To add to that they stopped selling Rafa's hyper-cushioned tennis socks that he used forever for no reason as well. I would not expect specialty socks ever again from Nike Tennis apart from the court socks in seasonal colors that they do each year. The ones he used to wear had the grey heel that went up an extra couple inches

Nadalshoes.png

I was at the Kissimmee clearance outlet and didn’t realize there is another one in Orlando. Will be heading there soon.
Was saying. I don’t see any of the stuff srg posted lol

I was at the Kissimmee clearance outlet and didn’t realize there is another one in Orlando. Will be heading there soon.
Was saying. I don’t see any of the stuff srg posted lol
I went to both on Friday. The red tee was at Kissimmee, while the navy polo and RF jacket were in Orlando. I think the store in Orlando is a little better, although there's probably higher turnover with so many tourists in that area. Specifically Brazilians buying their next years worth of clothes. There's a pretty big Ross right next door that's worth the hit as well.

15FDDA89-4711-497A-8DA8-96B576025D26.png
large! your amazing!
btw you guys should follow grootfinds on IG. great page haha

No luck on the red shirt. All I saw were green ones in 3xl
Fed jacket was gone to
Blue lab polo was there But only size medium
Did pick these up though. Only color they had

Back
Top Bottom