🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

The thing I am pissed about with Uniqlo and Roger is that I have a ton of various Uniqlo clothes and now every one will think I am an RF poser. It used to be Unique down here in the South

It was good while it lasted. The Kei stuff that gets released ever now and then was particularly good with the bold double red logo that they usually leave off of their normal active clothes

I do agree with that. He's a p****. That said, last week it seemed like if was just fake news being reported. Now we are starting to get the the point where a lot of the Wimbledon stuff is coming out or being leaked. We've seen absolutely nothing from the Fed line, which could be bad news.
I cannot speak for his info about athletes and stuff but I can confirm his news about clothes 2-3 seasons ahead is always correct.

Well basically going off social media as in instagram nike will usually put something up when fed or nadal win a tournament and fed won couple days ago and nike and nikecourt never said anything about it so im convinced hes gone its a damn shame how they could turn their back on the goat yet always boost nadal when they have a chance, if I was Roger id be pissed

Well basically going off social media as in instagram nike will usually put something up when fed or nadal win a tournament and fed won couple days ago and nike and nikecourt never said anything about it so im convinced hes gone its a damn shame how they could turn their back on the goat yet always boost nadal when they have a chance, if I was Roger id be pissed
Well, Nadal's contract isn't up and Joma isn't offering Nadal 30 mil/year (regardless of conditions)

I would be shocked if he wasn't wearing Nike shoes at least with his Uniqlo deal

He has been wrong before. And seems to be a prick too
I am just saying, we shared access to a lot of Nike/Adidas clothing and shoes info over the years. Sometimes Nike will change the line between order guide and release.. and they will frequently put their non Rafa/Fed athletes in kits other than the ones they advertised to the shops as what they will be wearing. Sometimes Fed has a limited shoe coming out that was not planned and he doesn't wear the one Nike told us he'd wear. But with the info available at any given time I would say his info is better than anyone else's. At least his access to it
He can be intense for sure, but that is seperate from the info he is providing

I'm SO sick right now. I don't understand and am really upset about this. Like all of us, I've always loved what Nike has done with Roger's line. How could this happen? I have no doubt in my mind that this was never about money. I'm about to start a petition to get whoever is running Nike Tennis fired because this is unacceptable.

10.36627_1.jpg

Unfortunately the evidence seems to mounting for a split... I’m bummed. I own hundreds of RF Nike items and will miss frequent new releases. That said, good for him... Nike seems to be taking him for granted. Should have locked him in before contract ended in March. I have to think following the jumpman and Kobe models could have brought in revenue for all sides for years to come. Hopefully a change (if it does happen) will bring in some fresh new gear from Uniqlo! Beside the Stuttgart and Halle kit I thought Nike has been dropping the ball with the RF line (espicillly with celebration releases) for a while. Just my two cents... here’s to a new start (maybe)!

Last edited:

I'm SO sick right now. I don't understand and am really upset about this. Like all of us, I've always loved what Nike has done with Roger's line. How could this happen? I have no doubt in my mind that this was never about money. I'm about to start a petition to get whoever is running Nike Tennis fired because this is unacceptable.

Thats most likely a Nike international hoodie. They frequently use Japanese logos and writing and the orange tags seem to fit with the Nike factor. He wont wear ANY Uniqlo until the deal is sealed and in the public

Thats most likely a Nike international hoodie. They frequently use Japanese logos and writing and the orange tags seem to fit with the Nike factor. He wont wear ANY Uniqlo until the deal is sealed and in the public

As much as I want to believe it, I highly doubt it. Nike doesn't make a hoodie in that style. Half-zip with that material, eyelets and string wrong. I can't believe it's over.

Basically, Nike stiffed him
Screenshot_20180619-145054~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If Nike could/would not make a deal with the goat Fed, that leads me to believe they don't really want to be involved in tennis any longer.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens to all the Fed stuff on nikes website if he has indeed left

Back
Top Bottom