šŸŽ¾ Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Some people get it. Some people donā€™t. Some people like it. Some people donā€™t. Thatā€™s what makes the world go ā€˜round.

I, for one, love the offwhite x Nike collabs. Itā€™s different and the materials used on the shoes are amazing and top quality. I canā€™t get into the actual offwhite branded clothes or their prices, but if I can get the ow x Nike shoes for retail (or a decent resell) price , Iā€™ll scoop them up all day long. But then again, Iā€™m a shoe wh*re.

But I canā€™t hate if people donā€™t like it, to each their own. I might not like what youā€™re into. And thatā€™s ok with me. If everyone like the same thing, these forums wouldnā€™t be fun at all.

Some people get it. Some people donā€™t. Some people like it. Some people donā€™t. Thatā€™s what makes the world go ā€˜round.

I, for one, love the offwhite x Nike collabs. Itā€™s different and the materials used on the shoes are amazing and top quality. I canā€™t get into the actual offwhite branded clothes or their prices, but if I can get the ow x Nike shoes for retail (or a decent resell) price , Iā€™ll scoop them up all day long. But then again, Iā€™m a shoe wh*re.

But I canā€™t hate if people donā€™t like it, to each their own. I might not like what youā€™re into. And thatā€™s ok with me. If everyone like the same thing, these forums wouldnā€™t be fun at all.
Im a shoe ***** as well and I just cant get down with these designers to each is own of course I just think people give too much credit to these guys now cause its hyped up I mean I saw Virgils LV shoe and its basically a glorified air jordan 3 down to the LV hangtag I mean come on lmfao, Kanye Virgil and Don C are jokes imo not REAL designers just piggy back other ideas

Yikes. Are we really calling Virgil and others a joke because they're receiving serious recognition and being celebrated? High end fashion brands have been taking heavy inspiration from sneakers for a long time now. That being said, have you seen any other pieces from his FIRST collection with LV?
I'm not a huge fan of Off-White and everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's unnecessary to bash these people and come off like an a-hole.
Just my two cents, hope you guys don't take offence.

Back to Nike Tennis. :smile:

US Open?

20180814002137.jpg
20180814002136.jpg
20180814002133.jpg
20180814002135.jpg
20180814002124.jpg
20180814002123.jpg
20180814002120.jpg
20180814002122.jpg

Was REALLY hoping to see a black/lava colored Zoom Zero for the Open. Sadly disappointed. The QS colorway in that platinum color, not bad. Those flax ones, shaking my head on those (and I LOVE loud, bold colored shoes)! Guess I'll keep wearing my black/red Jordan 1 insput Vapor Xs on ccourt for a while till I add another pair.

Was REALLY hoping to see a black/lava colored Zoom Zero for the Open. Sadly disappointed. The QS colorway in that platinum color, not bad. Those flax ones, shaking my head on those (and I LOVE loud, bold colored shoes)! Guess I'll keep wearing my black/red Jordan 1 insput Vapor Xs on ccourt for a while till I add another pair.
Black/Lava is overdone for this year. I'm glad they tried some fresh looks... even if they missed the mark lmao

Is it just me or does it seem the us open stuff released earlier than usual. ? Usually they keep us guessing. Not as much with all the leaks now though. Wonder if Nadal will have a black /gridiron cage for night matches

Did anybody see Fedā€™s Uniqlo Cincy outfit last night? I swore I saw Black but itā€™s Navy Blue. To me itā€™s the same one she wore at SW19 but in Navy. Right?

is mannarino a paid Nike pro.? He wears the plainest outfits and always a season or two behind it seems.
Today against joker he just had a plain white shirt and black shorts and white /black swoosh vapors
Wonder if he just buys his own stuff lol

I read he made a bet with his coach on 2017, heĀ“d play all that year season with the same shirt (the heather grey one) and he hoped to have a clothing sponsor by the end of season. Looks like he has`nt got one yet, lol.

is mannarino a paid Nike pro.? He wears the plainest outfits and always a season or two behind it seems.
Today against joker he just had a plain white shirt and black shorts and white /black swoosh vapors
Wonder if he just buys his own stuff lol
I believe he buys his own stuff. I remember during Wimbledon someone saying that he just wore a white t shirt and bought everything else. also no racket deal. He has like a 3 racket bag.

I'm assuming they aren't releasing Nadal`s night time shoes?
anyone know what shoes Fed would have worn? nothing on the sites seem to match his green and orange tints.

I'm assuming they aren't releasing Nadal`s night time shoes?
anyone know what shoes Fed would have worn? nothing on the sites seem to match his green and orange tints.
I'm thinking he might have still worn these and went with one of the essential polos to match

Went to the Company Store today and they are still selling that Federer Hypershield Jacket and his NikeCourt Polo and shorts. Had the Nadal polo, jacket and shorts but they didn't have those new Advantage Polos with the asymmetrical stripe down the middle, which surprised me since those are the new ones just released.

worn what? lol was expecting a picture
Sorry I completely misread what you were saying.
Fed is wearing a red shirt and red shorts at the USO. He should pull out the fire reds again. That would be fuego

Back
Top Bottom