🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

5 second paint job, but this would be hot
Uniqlo.jpg

imagine Nike hasn't done a shoe deal for Fed yet and he just pulls out his 2008 USO pair to mess with Nike

Attachments

• 08USO.jpg
    08USO.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 25
Yesterday during the broadcast, they said that 10,000 Fed hats were sold during the week at Cincy (they completely sold out). I can't blame Nike for not wanting to give up that logo.

uniqlo is selling the us open outfit starting thursday i believe.
wish they sold the navy...
gunna be funny to see uniqlo marketing in the coming year as it progresses.
nike hasent signed the shoe deal? any rumors? about time for another big contract as the big event is coming up.

imagine Nike hasn't done a shoe deal for Fed yet and he just pulls out his 2008 USO pair to mess with Nike

Yeah, I'd love it he rocked these one last time too:

Maybe a different pair from the past for every round. Like a greatest hits of US Open kicks as a tribute to his years with Nike.

Adidas went very plain on us open collection after a loud us open series collection. Same colors as a previous season basically
Very disappointed in all fall collections so far.

Anyone have any "in-hand" or "on-foot" images of this sneaker:
upload_2018-8-22_10-46-19.png

Sizes seem to be selling out on TW and Midwest, just wanna see a "real life" image before i pull the trigger
i know NDC has pretty much a full size run on these

Tried them on at TE locally and LOVED the color (they didn’t have my 9.5 in that color, so I’m probably biting the bullet on NDC for retail since they’re excluded from discount). I don’t think they’re going to work for hoops, but I’m tempted to give them a try on that court as well as tennis.

Saw on UniqloUS Instagram that they will bring out Federer t-shirts with his signature on them. I actually don’t mind the signature in place of the logo, for now.

Back
Top Bottom