🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Yes. I've worn mine a few times, but never noticed any wear when I bought them. The "shine" is wearing off more so at the back for me. A very small section of the RF has also come off (or maybe was there all along).
Yep, I have the same pair (and outfit) and didn't notice any red discoloration. Damaged the Rf logo a little on some concrete tennis court but hey, I use all my shoes haha :smile: just ordered me the gorgeous Nike vapor x Clay AA8021-016!! Wohooo!

Haven't been in here in a while cuz I don't watch much tennis nowadays, but spotted these on Chinese social media...

Vapor... posites?!
Obvs, pics aren't mine.
44721690040_9b13bcff58_o.jpg

46486968792_a9c85c8fa7_o.jpg

46486968642_53731d946a_o.jpg
I wonder if this would’ve been the next Federer collab?

Hi, I have this green abyss vapor x, and I noticed that the nike logo had a chip per the red circle area!!!! It's such an eye sore. Anyone had this issue? Didn't realize the quality of this particular iridescent colorway was so poor... Does anyone have any tips on how to cover this up? Does nike do refurbishing at a price or something... I got the whole RF set for this colorway and really hope to maintain the condition of this since it's the last set worn by the GOAT himself. Else I'll just have to live with it.

Can we start over? Are you referring to the fact the swoosh appears a bit different in your red circle? This isn't your actual shoe right with the "chip"? I don't have a chip near the mid section, but the tail end of the swoosh, mostly on the inside of both shoes is a bit scruffed up. I think this was "painted on" after the fact, which explains the poorer quality?

Does anyone know if they are still making the Prestige shoe? Or has it been scrapped? It’s my favorite shoe they make right now.

Not as far as I can see. The last colorway was in the fall. And now they are all on sale. Even the white and black ones which were never on sale. Vapor x has had 2 color ways since the last prestige release. The acid. And now the latest drop.

Not as far as I can see. The last colorway was in the fall. And now they are all on sale. Even the white and black ones which were never on sale. Vapor x has had 2 color ways since the last prestige release. The acid. And now the latest drop.

What country? Midwestsports.com has 3 new.

If anybody is interested. I’m selling two pair of Nike Gladiator Shorts from ‘15 in size medium. Each for $55 or $100 for both and shipping is free. I also have a pair of NOS Nike Zoom Breathe 2k12 Flame Edition from the WTF in size 10. Has some small yellowing due to storage but brand new never been worn. I can do $75 shipped. DM me if interested.

K KT1991 i doubt we'll see anymore Nike RF apparel, he's with Uniqlo. He'll still be wearing Nike shoes though

Right, the RF logo changed last Fall-ish, and now is the "Nike Court" one. It did seem that Nike was still going to have a special line that was "RF inspired" and nobody else on Team Nike might wear. That being said, I don't know that even the Rafa AO 2019 stuff is officially out, which I'm sort of surprised to see this close to the AO.

uniqlo? we havent seen them do much yet.... im liking the kits but nothing for sale besides the limited slam releases. wonder if theyll release a fed line? i cant find anything on the web about it. its all just about his switch from nike to uniqlo. 300 mill and they dont market every move he makes? odd. fed fans bought up the nike collections

so all future planned nike rf designs are still coming out? fine w me. smart nike

Hard to determine the context here exactly, but I'm assuming you're referring to something I said. I don't know anything officially from Nike either, so I could be 100% wrong.

Didn't realize how long it took to bring a new nike vapor line on the market, just scored me a sample pair of the Nike vapor Zoom X premium PRM (av3911) size 10 and the manufacture date is 17-05-2017!!! I think these were released more than a year later?

Attachments

• IMG_20190105_160813.jpg
    IMG_20190105_160813.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 28
Didn't realize how long it took to bring a new nike vapor line on the market, just scored me a sample pair of the Nike vapor Zoom X premium PRM (av3911) size 10 and the manufacture date is 17-05-2017!!! I think these were released more than a year later?

I think the public release has more black vs white. Yes, these just came out. Look back and might find the matching polo. They had a black and blue.

Yes, perhaps. I figure that’s an old pic though, like your sample. I first saw that same older white pic on US sites, then it was replaced with the more black-ish one.

No matter... Not my style.
Ah OK, that makes sense :smile: it's not my style either, the black ones I did like. I listed them on ebay with the rest haha :tongue:

Ah you got the ones from rfgoat1 on the bay? Missed out on that, looks great

Back
Top Bottom