🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Anybody heard anything about a Zoom Zero 2 or a takedown version of it? I think Halep is wearing it at the AO.

Didn’t see Halep yet but if it’s the same shoe from some of their promo photos, it’s something called the Air Max Wildcard that’s comes out next month around $100. It’s up for pre sale on sports direct.

Showed the wife these Kyrie vapor x andd she loves it, now I must try to get these for her for early valentine gift. Perfect if I can get pair for myself too for indoor volleyball to add into rotation next to my current Kyrie 5. Goodluck to those keeping n wearing

I know this is niketalk, but I gotta say Im loving uniqlos roger gear. I have each outfit and wear the shorts all the time around the house. Disappointed they dont market the whole kit but the ones they have put out Ive worn several times in matches.

Didn’t see Halep yet but if it’s the same shoe from some of their promo photos, it’s something called the Air Max Wildcard that’s comes out next month around $100. It’s up for pre sale on sports direct.
The photo should be on AusOpen Twitter account and/or their website. Anyway, I just saw them. Honestly, it looks like a standard training/gym shoe. I could be wrong, but that’s what it looks like to me.

I know this is niketalk, but I gotta say Im loving uniqlos roger gear. I have each outfit and wear the shorts all the time around the house. Disappointed they dont market the whole kit but the ones they have put out Ive worn several times in matches.

OK, so you're saying the material is nice... The Nike polos have grown on me. His AO 2019 Uniqlo outfit though? WTF is up with that collar? Not liking that a bit. Too tuxedo-ish.

Grigor rocked the old fed polo.

I'm going to wait for a better quality pic/video. I can't tell if he's wearing the white or light blue. Tempted to say light blue though.

He's still wearing a V9-ish shoe. Exact same colorway as the V10, but def looks 9-ish in style. Yes?

I'm going to wait for a better quality pic/video. I can't tell if he's wearing the white or light blue. Tempted to say light blue though.

He's still wearing a V9-ish shoe. Exact same colorway as the V10, but def looks 9-ish in style. Yes?
He’s still wearing the ZV9T and I can’t tell as well regarding his shirt color.

Was going to...But decided to pass. my zoom zeroes are still in great condition for the upcoming season.

Still searching for a sz. 12.

These would be my shoes to play in.

Anyone else have recommendations for Nike Tennis shoes that don't break the bank?

Also, is there a lifespan for tennis rackets? I have some rackets from 2008-09 back at my parents house. Should I just have those re-stringed and gripped or invest in a new racket?

I must finally be getting over my shoe addiction because for some reason I'm not bothered at all about these Kyrie x Vapor X joints.

Hold on, maybe it was an RF addiction...?

Also, is there a lifespan for tennis rackets? I have some rackets from 2008-09 back at my parents house. Should I just have those re-stringed and gripped or invest in a new racket?

I still have and use my racquets from 1992... plus I have racquets from the late 70's, which seem to work fine. I think that as long as you didn't leave the frame strung with any broken strings, you'll be fine. A broken string causes uneven pressure on the frame which will affect the structural integrity. If it's strung properly, then the pressure will be even. 2008-2009... those should be fine. Just get them restrung and regripped.

Back
Top Bottom