🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Nadal’s kit is on point, but not a fan of the rest of the stuff. Here’s hoping US Open stuff is fun colors.

Just got an email advertising them on tennis express. Didn’t check but maybe on there

Edit. Tennis plaza

Edit. Only a 7 and 7.5

TW Europe has like a full size run. But shipping can be 24 euro. So 150 euro total.
But if you combine some other items with it , the shipping isn’t to bad. Depending on what you want to spend

Last edited:
C839DC09-55C4-416D-8518-3A119AF8ABFE.png
Doesn’t match to well lol

Tried placing an order via website on ndc but kept getting an error. Phone order worked though.

Also, shout out to Marco shaw for offering to help with ordering via ndc Canada. Good dude

Tried placing an order via website on ndc but kept getting an error. Phone order worked though.

Also, shout out to Marco shaw for offering to help with ordering via ndc Canada. Good dude

I had the same issue. I tried processing my order online multiple times and got error message. So I did a chat and csr told me to call in a phone order.

Glad I held out cause Tw euro was going to be $174 shipped

its not good on delpo. the rog uniqlo kit looks great on him. curious nike didnt give him a custom colorway. hes using models from last year. kei gets custom nikes though! wonder if fed and nike arent even speaking

Has anyone played with the Cage/X glove in mild/hot weather? I ordered the Rafa glove... I'm not a Rafa fan, and we don't really have any clay that's "worthy" of the shoe. It's ya'll's fault that I bought a pair anyways.

I do love the fit of the Cage 3.

Back
Top Bottom