🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Anyone here have the vapor x foams? If so, how do they run compared to normal vapors in terms of sizing and weight?
A bit heavier. Not as stretchy as it is far less mesh. But hella good looking. I think I could make a 10.5 regualr Vapor work but I dont think there will be any stretching in the foams so they gotta go

In R2, Rafa not even wearing Cage 4's. In a similar fashion to AO, he switched to Cage 3's fashioned on Tiger x Rafa collaboration.

Definitely a '12' on the heel.
1601477624670.png

I'm sure Rafa has a say in the design and colors tho.

I am sure he does. But neither the wristbands nor the jacket matches the French Open outfit. I wonder how it looks like. Does he take it from Mallorca, or do they deliver it to him at a given tournament. Anyway, it looks sloppy.
I don't like switching shoes either. In he end, he has different shoes altogether. How is it supposed to drive sales?

I think he switched shoes out of necessity/performance. We've seen him switch from the 4's to the 3's before, so it's nothing new. The difference this time was that it was a non-matching colorway. Maybe weather/humidity made him change, cuz of the different materials? For sure it'll be interesting to see what he wears in his next round.

I think he switched shoes out of necessity/performance. We've seen him switch from the 4's to the 3's before, so it's nothing new. The difference this time was that it was a non-matching colorway. Maybe weather/humidity made him change, cuz of the different materials? For sure it'll be interesting to see what he wears in his next round.
Maybe he likes more the previous lacing system. Because his C4 has the traditional tongue.

Last edited:
Basically, they should’ve never ditched the 3’s. Sources say that Rafa has been quoted as agreeing with me with...very much 100% of the effort, no? ....and that he doesn’t have the shoulders for these two ton Roland-Garros balls. Good thing Soderling didn’t pop up unannounced.

Basically, they should’ve never ditched the 3’s. Sources say that Rafa has been quoted as agreeing with me with...very much 100% of the effort, no? ....and that he doesn’t have the shoulders for these two ton Roland-Garros balls. Good thing Soderling didn’t pop up unannounced.
Perhaps I’m in the minority but I thought the 3s were a hot mess and love the 4s. Of course Rafa wears a custom shoe that’s pretty much ballastec 4.3 with cage 3 aesthetics.

Anyone get the solar red crew shipped out yet from midwest? And is the black teal volt crew still out there anywhere?

Anyone get the solar red crew shipped out yet from midwest? And is the black teal volt crew still out there anywhere?
I’m relying on my local place for that, but they usually get stuff early and don’t have it yet.

Yep, the lacing system can definitely be a reason. Even with the altered version on his PE's, maybe he still didn't feel comfortable.
I wish all the current Cages came with separate, traditional tongues. I hate the wrap-around style.
1601532371660.png

1601532410133.png

1601532425492.png

1601532446625.png
could i know the source where you get such a high quality photos of tennis player, tks

Back
Top Bottom