🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Anyone know what tee Rafa is practicing in here?
20201228_150826.jpg

If anyone sees the French open ones at their local Richards pick me up a 9.5. Lol The shipping option doesn’t come up on them for me. Tried a chat and everything but they said I was outta luck
Great price

1609194088402.png
1609194088402.png

These will get taken down from TT any second but looks like @Jeepers over there got some pics

First time I ever see such a clear image. These have been floating around for several months. I don't know if I've ever seen an unofficial launch date, but isn't it supposed to be AO 2021 so "soon"?

meska-koszulka-z-krotkim-rekawem-do-tenisa-rafa-challenger-wnSWp1.jpg
meska-koszulka-z-krotkim-rekawem-do-tenisa-rafa-challenger-wnSWp1.jpg

I hope this is last tournament with this style, and clay season will start with this new shirts, that someone show a few pages ago
It’s not cause he’s going to wear the same (different color) if IW comes around. SU21 will start with the new design with the new tech within the shirt replacing AeroReact.

Anybody else doesnt like the Vapor Nxt? :sick: i am a Vapor addict and own loads of them with all kind of models from the mid 2000s till now but these wont spoil my coĺlection 🤣 ah well, more money to search for older models.

Best wishes for 2021 for everybody here!
Best wishes for the 2021 to you too man! Well...I am not totally convinced so far. The white silver and black colorway is such a great looking option! I am hoping they release a more padded version, something like the Vapor X and X Knit. Read somewhere some stuff like that. Maybe here iirc. And heard that neopreneish sock liner gives heel slippage on the Vapor X Knits. So Nike watch out for the interior

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom