🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Yep, I agree.

It is interesting you say that. After all, both are based on the same AeroReact technology. Shouldn't be any difference, should it? Unless you mean design, well, it was equally non-descript although if you look closer at the most recent design it does have some nice irregular perforations.

It is interesting you say that. After all, both are based on the same AeroReact technology. Shouldn't be any difference, should it? Unless you mean design, well, it was equally non-descript although if you look closer at the most recent design it does have some nice irregular perforations.
Yes, they all do have the AeroReact Tech, but the one from 2017 were looks more sturdy compared to the ones from 2018, ‘19, and first half of ‘20.

Shapo not even in the Knits. Just an unavailable PJ of a regular Vapor X lol

denisshapovalov-of-canada-plays-a-forehand-in-his-group-a-singles-picture-id1299870160

I can see a new colourway on those sites but not the Barely green/bright mango/court purple, Rafa colourway. Is there a different release date for these?

I checked multiple sites, and I don't see Rafa SP jacket. Also, last year Nike released pants for Wimbledon and US Open. Is the experiment over or will there be a colorway for Australia?
I’ll have to double check on this, but I believe Rafa will be wearing a past season jacket. As for the warm up pants, those were just an experiment. So they won’t be one for SP21.

I’ll have to double check on this, but I believe Rafa will be wearing a past season jacket.

Please do. This would mean they don't sell particularly well (not that they make much sense during Australian summer)

As for the warm up pants, those were just an experiment. So they won’t be one for SP21.

Rafa wore them yesterday (during ATP cup). Lucid green bull logo suggested Wimbledon.

Okay I know this sounds greedy but anyone know the colors for the March release which is usually Miami/Indian Wells? Not really digging the Aussie stuff so hoping for some pink or orange for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom