🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Can anyone who has gotten ATC retros of recent tell me how they fit? I am a perfect 11 in the Vapor and Vapor X.... what size should I get in the ATC II retro?

All the ATC II's k own (and it's 8 pairs) all are my normal size 11. The Vapor X run small for me and I sized up .5.

Either that or general Fall2020. Maybe the wild Agassi colorway being a USO time release

the current shoe Tiafoe is wearing and the all white version launch 7/1.
The Agassi retro colors launch 8/1 - they match the retro Agassi clothing line
This is per the catalogue

This appears to be an offical Nike release:

nikecourt-air-zoom-vapor-cage-4-mens-hard-court-tennis-shoe-gj2d2f.jpg

nikecourt-air-zoom-vapor-cage-4-mens-hard-court-tennis-shoe-gj2d2f.jpg

$150. I guess this is Nadals PE and we will get it in addition to the snake skin one
These look fantastic. Going to hit up my local store and see if they have them this weekend.

These look fantastic. Going to hit up my local store and see if they have them this weekend.
I have them. The orange is brighter than in the pictures. They look great! JUST MY OPINION, but I think best looking colorway for any tennis model that has been released in awhile.

I have them. The orange is brighter than in the pictures. They look great! JUST MY OPINION, but I think best looking colorway for any tennis model that has been released in awhile.
I have the Agassi inspired first color releases. Got more compliments on them than any other shoe over worn. Know there’s a split in the opinion on the cage 4s but I absolutely love them. Favorite shoes I’ve used in a while.

This dude seems uninformed (I mean the shoe has a name and is in catalog pages) but he somehow got his hands on the new Turbo

Back
Top Bottom