🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

0D4B70E6-DB7A-41D5-87AA-847476E5B026.png
Looks like lakers but says Nike court tennis

They need to do a US release on these.

Ooo.... Look at all those go turbo colorways. Because of Covid, we may have lost out on some of those colorways never being out into production. The last one on the right though.... Is that the us open retro Agassi colorway? That red/black one looks good too.
I'm thinking these "samples' have changed or will change a bit. Think we just saw pictures of a couple players wearing a ZVX with a much darker toe box. Also, according to another poster on this board, the knit will be mainly neo blue(???) Fun to speculate and anticipate.

So I guess they'll be moving the Swoosh back up. I liked the forefoot Swoosh.
Maybe not. This could have been promotional.. .look at the second one from the left. Thats in line with all the Wimbledon shoes released and this GP color was certainly NOT released. These may have been less-than-final colors and swoosh placements

Maybe not. This could have been promotional.. .look at the second one from the left. Thats in line with all the Wimbledon shoes released and this GP color was certainly NOT released. These may have been less-than-final colors and swoosh placements
Sinner Sinner

Also note the Tech Challenge 20 closeup on that left side. The flywire is present at the forefoot but the retail model the flywire was moved up to the ankle. These may be test models.

Ooo.... Look at all those go turbo colorways. Because of Covid, we may have lost out on some of those colorways never being out into production. The last one on the right though.... Is that the us open retro Agassi colorway? That red/black one looks good too.

Yup, that's our first look at the real picture of the Agassi inspired Turbo colorway.

I'm thinking these "samples' have changed or will change a bit. Think we just saw pictures of a couple players wearing a ZVX with a much darker toe box. Also, according to another poster on this board, the knit will be mainly neo blue(???) Fun to speculate and anticipate.

That would be me on the Vapor Knit colorway. It's what shows in the catalog.

That would be me on the Vapor Knit colorway. It's what shows in the catalog.
Thanks for the info. I should've gone back and gave you proper credit for the info. APPRECIATE IT!!!

Do you know if there'll be two different kits(day and night) for Rafa at US Open?

Thanks for the info. I should've gone back and gave you proper credit for the info. APPRECIATE IT!!!

Do you know if there'll be two different kits(day and night) for Rafa at US Open?

No worries buddy. Glad to help. I don't actually know. Sadly I only looked at all the Agassi/Challenge Court stuff in the catalog!!

They are available at every major tennis retailer in the US, last i checked.
I keep finding the mesh ones. If they have the Knit ones, I’ll just keep scouring. Trying to find a place that will accept a discount just to take some of the tax off that’s all.

Yes. Where are you looking? US?
Yes. Looking mainly for the kni

Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom