🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Image-1.jpg

Easy cop on these, hope everyone who wanted them got 'em. I actually managed to score two pair, if someone needs a size 8 hit me up!

Mine shows purchase complete so I don't know how anyone could get 2 with one account.
You cant. I entered on both mine and my wife's account. There was no way I was going to take chances on not getting these. Having secured an extra pair I am willing to help someone who missed out
In a way it was nice that Nike messed up this release, otherwise it would have been even tougher to get it.
How did they mess up this release? It seemed pretty standard. By standard I mean Nike releases never go smoothly

You cant. I entered on both mine and my wife's account. There was no way I was going to take chances on not getting these. Having secured an extra pair I am willing to help someone who missed out

How did they mess up this release? It seemed pretty standard. By standard I mean Nike releases never go smoothly

They completely messed it up, most people I spoke to showed product unavailable or couldn't see it at all. And the original link was removed around 9:30. We had to use the Nike app. I got a second pair by sending a link to the Nike app to my friend.

It looks like they didn't sell out in the US and are up on NDC again, allowing non NDC members to make a purchase. Even though its says "purchased" on my account the app actually let me cart another pair. I am glad these are flying under the radar and true enthusiasts who really want them and will wear them can secure a pair.

Its a good day when everone can eat!

kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain , the app was the only way initially. Isn’t that the way you saw them release @ 9?

Yes but most people I spoke to had trouble finding on the app. And you never have a release where you only see it on the app without also being able to browse for it though the browser. So that’s why I’m saying it was messed up. Good job by Nike for making a fsr now and plenty of pairs. I’m also glad that I didn’t buy those Vapor 9.5’s. These are 🔥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom