💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
American Dental Association should sponsor MAFS

9E174EFB-0011-4848-9E67-08D7DC8ACB14.jpeg

37B8AE44-7119-4B33-8374-B8253CF334FA.jpeg
Yeah she needs to get them fixed but you won’t see them when she smiles.

Shaquille don’t have no chance…. Had sex a year ago…:smh: Nicole going to eat him up. Kirsten really DRAGGIN a wagon back there. Kirsten mom really got the tat around her breast. Kirsten mom ain’t pick up because I think her phone was turned off for non payment.

Anyone watch Arranged?

Last edited:
I called it. I said since last week after seeing that preview that he was probably boo-hoo-ing about a dog and a solvable problem. Find a kennel, something to put your dogs in for 2 months. It's ok to put on your big boy pants and work it out.

Shaquille and Kirsten- This couple is starting to grow on me a little bit. Still hard to read. I think the biggest hurdle will be whether or not Kirsten is attracted to Shaquille. I get the feeling that she's trying to friend zone him.

Chris and Nicole- I still think that this is this season's best chance of creating couple that works. Nicole seems like she's already in love with this guy and Chris seems like a nice guy who's in touch with his emotions. When they first show the preview of him crying, I assumed he had a death in the family or something serious. Why is this 35-year-old man crying over his dog like this? It doesn't he have friends, family, co-workers, etc who can watch his dog for a couple of months? Seems like a lot of drama for a little issue.

Airris and Jasmine- My judgment was right that Airris just isn't attracted to her which sucks because Jasmine is cute. I think they might be able to make it work if they're willing to try. Airris gives me the vibes of the type of guy who will walk away the moment relationship requires any level of effort though. Also, why does he need a man cave in his house if he is a single man? Isn't the whole house a man cave? 🤣

Mack and Dominique- Dominique comes across like she's kind of a nag who's highly critical but she has every right to be angry about Mack Not being established. The show shouldn't have cast someone in this transient situation. Reminds me of the woman from New Orleans who is living in her car 🤣. Then Mack how's your audacity to say "It's no big deal." This couple is also done.

Clint and Gina - I thought this couple was dead on arrival but at least Clint ended up apologizing. I still think that they're done, and they have zero chance of working out but at least they'll make it to the end of the 8 weeks. Clint seems like he's one of those white dudes with no filter. Literally says everything that comes to his mind

The way he was weeping, u would’ve thought someone in his fam died

But a ****ing dog??? Bruh got bags under his eyes from crying so damn much :rofl:

I promise some folks be making dogs more than what they suppose to be

Bigger than that, dude didn't even attempt to solve the problem. He just started boo hooing when they said no 😂

If it wasn't obvious beforehand, its clear now their relationship is a role reversal. She's the man and he's the woman. Within minutes she's looking for solutions, coming up with options for them. Not only does she find one, she has to make the same sacrifice his bitxh *** was crying about. He still didnt man up and take one for the team, he let her do it :smh:
Dude is a clown.

:lol: @ a bracket

They know with their track record none of them staying married.

I keep saying that word "expert" is being used loosely 🤣

These folks are forgetting they signed up for this show and SHOULD accept everything that comes with it….especially the living situation. Half the couples don’t eem wanna move in. If they do, they wanna sleep in separate rooms. I’m sure contractually they have to live together unless someone feels they are in danger.

MAFS should’ve gave the couples a one bedroom apts and have them figure it out.

Shaquille and Kirsten- still hard to read this couple. I think they have the chance to make it work. They both seem very mature. It's kind of funny that Kirsten's apartment is completely empty. Looks like she barely stays there or she just moved in. She still got 🍑 though.

Chris and Nicole- This couple seems solid I think they will work out. You can always tell that a couple is doing well because the show has to manufacture fake drama just to get them airtime. 🤣 I'm surprised that Chris is apprehensive about moving in after the show though.

Airris and Jasmine- Airris still comes off as very aloof and disengaged. Seems to have a very low key personality. Also, I still don't think he's attracted to her so not sure if they can make it work. Jasmine's dog situation is a huge turn off.

Mack and Dominique- This couple is done already. You can tell that Dominique has no interest in making it work. Their personalities seem very different. You can tell because they can't even navigate simple arguments like the dog sleeping on the bed. Frankly, she's too young to get married and she's only on the show because her mom signed her up.

Clint and Gina - I agree with Clint about moving in together. If you're not going to move in, then you might as well get divorced now. I don't understand these people who sign up for a show about marrying someone at the altar and then talk about "I want to slow things down" after the fact. Gina needs to get over Clint's comments about her body. He admitted that he messed up and he apologized yet she can't let it go.

Pastor Cal crushed it as usual. It's amazing to me that these adults can't seem to communicate and have simple discussions. It seems like I need someone like pastor Cal to mediate every conversation for them. It's funny that pastor cow always wants them to talk about intimacy. 🤣

On top of background checks, the show needs to do better about casting people with weird life situations. They shouldn't cast anyone like Jasmine who has 13 dogs or people like Mac who just moved to the city and are living in a basement. You were setting up their partners for failure

Kirsten apartment is wild. That’s not eem a model apt cause it would’ve been decorated way better than that :lol:

But I’m not surprised. I use to deal with this one chick who had a two lawn chairs as a couch, air mattress and a computer screen as a tv.
Don Cheadle GIF - Don Cheadle Kevin - Discover & Share GIFs

Back
Top Bottom