💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Kevin Frazier being on NBA Tip-Off on TNT reminded me I need to catch up on this show :lol: I have seen no Nashville content. Is there any value in watching the Matchmaking Special/"Kicking Off Nashville" to get the lay of the land or should I jump straight into Episode 1?

American Dental Association should sponsor MAFS

9E174EFB-0011-4848-9E67-08D7DC8ACB14.jpeg

37B8AE44-7119-4B33-8374-B8253CF334FA.jpeg

I took last season off but I'm back in the game! I'm actually really enjoying this season so far.

Airris and Jasmine- I have hope for them. Jasmine seems to be pretty reasonable about her expectations. What could really do them is the fact that she has a house full of dogs. The producers shouldn't cats people with more than one pet

Screenshot_20230123-004038.jpg

Nicole and Chris- I think This has potential to be like Mark the shark in Boston. Nicole has a big personality and I fear that Chris is just going to get walked all over because he's a nice guy.

Shaquille and Kirsten- I think this couple is dead on arrival. Kirsten is the quintessential black Barbie. She has a clear vision for the type of man she wants and Shaq isn't it. Literally so specific that she disqualify guys overhyped, age and haircut 😂

It's unfortunate because Shaq seems a really good guy. Kirsten gives me the vibes of the type of woman who will never get married and complain about it in a decade.

Clint and Gina- This reminds me of that couple in Dallas with the MAGA oil and gas guy and the liberal teacher. This couple is also dead on arrival. They seem like very different types of people. He's an outdoorsy guy and she's a city girl who runs her own business. This couple might not make it through the honeymoon

Mackinley and Domynique- can't really get a good read on this couple yet. Might work out

I sure hope these folks brush their teeth off camera before talking in each other faces in the morning.

can’t be in my face in the morning with your breath humming

I sure hope these folks brush their teeth off camera before talking in each other faces in the morning.

can’t be in my face in the morning with your breath humming
I think its all a lie.

I feel like they wake up shower and brush to get ready then go back in bed to film and pretend they just woke up.

I don't even believe shorty wasn't wearing makeup when dude complimented her for not having any on.

Damn shorty built like a fullback. Shoulders and whole body.

Did she say she had an ex who would put out cigarettes on her body? :nerd: :wow:

Damn white ppl really got their own discrimination against ginger's going :lol: Shorty keep mentioning it.

Nicole do look like one of the Goombas from the OG Super Mario Bro movie

If I’m Airris instead of sex, I would finesse my way into a conversation about Jasmine’s teeth. Bottom row teeth look like a Downtown Skyline.

Nicole is short, probably like 5'0 idk lol. She nice to me. Domymique is nice too. Why McKinley made that face when she mentioned catfish? I'd be like what time is dinner? 😂

Gina has a wide mouth, it's jarring lol

So l just put on s14 out of boredom. Am l bugging or does the lightskin [biracial]couple look like siblings? They have the same nose and the same facial structure and features.

This ***** 39 talking about the perfect butt.

That is some real 2nd childhood **** :lol:

Damn this the first time I've openly heard another husband comment on how good looking the next man's wife was during the season. Pastor Cal has but dude did it just now and it got real quiet for a sec.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom