💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Yeah, thats wild ridiculous.

On that one, I blame her cuz she obviously lied to the experts to be on the show.

That they aren't watching the daily recordings of each ep says a lot. I'm betting producers were like let's use it as a plot point for drama in the marriage.

Some of the bridesmaids
whew.png

Tonight's episode was boring. They added more couples and it seems even more dragged out now. The first 2 episodes could have really been one.
Yeah, they're taking 3 eps to marry 5 couples when it took them 2 to marry 4 last season. They padding and stretching **** out.

Couldn't tell if Brandon was just nervous as hell or he really like that. Mans def was giving off some weird vibes. IDK what to make of the other 2 couples yet.

Honestly they could ditch the match making episode, make the weddings E0 and start E1 on the honeymoons..b/c they are dragging out every. single.detail...:smh:

Cant call it yet. Brandon said he suffers from panic attacks.

So it could be he was super nervous in that situation and couldn't shake the awkwardness (we'll see how he does on the wedding night and honeymoon) or if he is just a chronic lame that's always that awkward.

i'm the guy whose wife works with jess. knew that couple from a couple posts up got divorced. also heard that the female got a restraining order against the male as well. trying not to spoil it for anyone that doesn't want it spoiled.

also know that one of the other couples definitely doesn't make it either. don't know how to set up the little spoiler thing on niketalk though so i'll just keep it to myself for now.

i'm the guy whose wife works with jess. knew that couple from a couple posts up got divorced. also heard that the female got a restraining order against the male as well. trying not to spoil it for anyone that doesn't want it spoiled.

also know that one of the other couples definitely doesn't make it either. don't know how to set up the little spoiler thing on niketalk though so i'll just keep it to myself for now.

add spoiler

9AD49EA0-4084-4999-97BF-455ABAF7F043.jpeg

feedme.png

From Brandon vows to the kiss and re-kiss and post wedding convo and reception...cringe levels were astronomical

Back
Top Bottom