💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
What is love after lock up like? It looked love & hip hopish, so me and shorty didn't bother. As for 90 day, that is our show we watch every sunday along with pillow talk :rofl:
Oh yea we watch pillow talk too :lol:

MAFS version of pillow talk is boring as hell. After the first episode I was like I’m good. Basically a repeat episode with commentary.

Love after lockup is hilarious. We just watch it for the lulz.

She really is man. Probably the finest foreign they ever had on the show and I don’t eem like petit women like that. But she’s stunning.
Just seeing her now. She is nice
diddydatazz2.png

I think prime Paola was the baddest doe imo

They was buggin out when questioning Brandon, I would have got up and walked out, or at the least flipped the questions on them lol.

If I was Jack I would've gave them attitude. Accused him of doing this for his career and smashing beautiful clients :lol:

Jack probably shouldn't be honest the way this broad overreacts.

Brandon caught that heat too. Parents grilling pretty hard this season.

Let me find out Michael a scumbag about to be exposed. Fam fooled me seeming real legit when he said he's leaving sex up to Meka but apparently he's making ultimatums off camera and threatening to dip on the marriage if he don't get the yambs.

You can tell he got caught in a lie, cant think of nothing on the fly and is saying nothing and arguing around her main point.

Last edited:
Man they should condense the first 3-4 episodes into one. I’m ready to see the drama :lol:

Mike being a different guy off camera. His explanation about intimacy was silly. How is “we gotta have sex during the honeymoon before it’s over” mean “I’m trying to see how u view sex” or something along those lines......whaaaaaa :lol: he back peddled out that door.

I knew Zach wasn’t sexually attracted to Mindy. Mindy should slow down tho. Basing her marriage off of what she see from others. The others could be just as ****** up.

Katie being allergic to latex :evil:

Brandon still a weird fella.

Idk, I thought Katie saying she was allergic to latex was lie to cover up the fact she want that riggedy raw dog. She looks like she a walk of shame HOF'er :lol:

I legit thought that Mike was gonna sleep on the beach.

Mindy might be another Amber....

Brandon reminds me of George Hill a little... It's annoying lol

Michael is wild'n. Fam got a whole new room (and that Calamari question lmao)
dead.png

Zach already laying the groundwork for the escape
unimpressed.png

If you ain't into spoilers

Well I hope the the two couples who havent been divorced already pull off a miracle...three trainwrecks is good enough for me
whoa.png

Last edited:
So annoying that we wasted basically 6 hours of nothing so far lol. Next episode should be good now that drama is starting.

Brandon is weird man. I think it’s the way he talks or something. His tone just sounds like literally every single word he says he’s trying to make it sound sexual or something.

I feel bad for Mindy, but if there’s no physical attraction there, what can you do? I feel like it’s either there or it isn’t...and if it isn’t there, then it just won’t work.

So annoying that we wasted basically 6 hours of nothing so far lol. Next episode should be good now that drama is starting.

Brandon is weird man. I think it’s the way he talks or something. His tone just sounds like literally every single word he says he’s trying to make it sound sexual or something.

I feel bad for Mindy, but if there’s no physical attraction there, what can you do? I feel like it’s either there or it isn’t...and if it isn’t there, then it just won’t work.
The experts struck gold matching Brandon with a sista like Taylor. She so fly looking. Everything else, I don’t know yet since it’s still early. Brandon trying his best to fumble it.

if it was me, I would’ve got the p the first night.

Meka can't rock with dude anymore after what happened. He's a boldface liar according to her, how can he come back from that? I get not having sex on the first night, but if there is mutual attraction I don't see why any couple wouldn't have sex during the honeymoon. That's a slam dunk

Even if the person hasn't fully warmed up to you yet, if you play your cards right you can get the yambs or the D on the honeymoon. The setting is too perfect not to. I don't know what transpired between Meka and Mike off camera for him say what he said, but it looks like he talked his way out of getting ***** :smh:

Yeah, Mike ****** up and it looks like a rap for him. His lie game is mid grade. Cant see him finessing her into opening up.

To me unless she's dumber that she portrayed or hits her head I can't see Mike getting box all season.

And yeah its Brandon voice. The tone in it. ******* weird.

I wasn’t there but i can tell by Michael’s expressions and Meka’s emotions that he really did say what he said.

When you’re caught in a lie, just admit everything. She’s giving him a way out but he still denying he said that.

btw, Meka is kinda cute with the natural hair look. That weave/wig she had on during the testimonials wasn’t it.

Mike clearly doesn't want to admit on tv that he's a scumbag. A sexual ultimatum off camera when he trying to be all accommodating and its up to her is two-faced.

I also believe he said it. His only out is if in actuality he said it in a slick way and was just joking and not as serious as Meka made it seem.

Mike definitely goofed I could tell from how she set up the "talk" that mans was lying. He had no way out but to apologize and move on, couldn't even do that, he seemed like he was in another world when they were all getting on the elevator :lol:

Mike definitely goofed I could tell from how she set up the "talk" that mans was lying. He had no way out but to apologize and move on, couldn't even do that, he seemed like he was in another world when they were all getting on the elevator :lol:
Bruh was just standing there ignoring the fact that his backpack is preventing the elevator to close :lol: he knew he had to answer to Meka once they got to the room.

Crossfit let da yappa go off camera word to Camera Neal and Molly. We all knew he didn't find wifey attractive. Mike is a scumbag and Meka caught him in da lie. Mike should've pulled a Lucas and accused Meka of drinking. Brandon needs communication lessons. Walk of Shame and Freckles are starting off strong but after they smash they ain't making it. Who do you guys have as this year's scumbag? Magic Mike or Crossfit?

Damn these MAFSFAN insta really has the spoilers.

Gonna have to call Mike Mr. No Yambs. I figured that's exactly how it would go after the last episode.

Emotional cheating with Mindy's friend caught me off guard with Zach.

Crossfit let da yappa go off camera word to Camera Neal and Molly. We all knew he didn't find wifey attractive. Mike is a scumbag and Meka caught him in da lie. Mike should've pulled a Lucas and accused Meka of drinking. Brandon needs communication lessons. Walk of Shame and Freckles are starting off strong but after they smash they ain't making it. Who do you guys have as this year's scumbag? Magic Mike or Crossfit?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I would've died if he came @ Meka day 1 of the honeymoon being confronted with his ultimatum and lie but then accused her of drinking.

Last edited:
Michael is the biggest scumbag on this season. Crossfit is doing AMAZING. He says a bunch yet says nothing at the same time. I can't wait till he says her drinking I'd making him shook. Brandon is an idiot. You are on camera all the time yet he gets mad at Taylor for catching him snoring on the private cam. IDIOT. Wierdo couple seems cool.

Back
Top Bottom