💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Aussie MAFS on now

:lol: @ bringing back a chick from a previous season to get married again. Wanted them to do that in the states (for Monet, Jessica who they did wrong with that abuser, the Virgin chick, Mindy, etc.)

Mad progressive with a lesbian couple.

:lol: @ some of these contestants already having children

Last edited:
"Husband and White Woman"

Dog
dead.png

The Zoom Reunion looks LIT.

Rose having a side yamb :wow:

The host saykng “everybody’s on pins and needles...what did you find out about Williams” like we didn’t know that ***** was fake from the jump|l

David caping for Lana and breaking down after getting got for a phone plus ring AND she’s still keeping them computer ‘putin:smh:

Tom finna put Avery on the Summer Jam screen:nerd:

Usman turning full heel and announcing he’s definitely adding more wives :smokin

Big Ed handing out virtual fades to everybody and smilin thru it all :pimp: :pimp:

Jephte buggin, you got a professional in your own house and dudes outchea struggling, I wouldn't be nervous lol

I was worried Kristine was gonna push back Keith’s HOF hairline but she actually didn’t do too bad. Fade could’ve been better but everything else was pretty good. I’m impressed.

The best one was during the reunion when Amber confronted him about cheating:

Matt: "I didn't cheat"
Amber: "actually I found out from multiple people that you were cheating"
Matt: "Oh"
:rofl:
Matt was a scumbag fron the jump

I came in here because Ive been watching 90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days and saw all the talk about this GOAT TV Scumbag named Matt over the last few pages of the thread. I watched Season 9 of the course of the past few days and it did NOT disappoint :lol:

I went back through the thread as it was airing for commentary as well. Too many good Matt moments to name them all. He really didn’t give a single damb. He disappeared for days at a time. HOW SWAY?!??

Watching season 8 now, this Dude Luke sweet, yo def aint there for no yambs :lol: ...The joint he married to can barely talk with her mouth open :lol: ...And the other old white dude weird af, yo just be rambling

And Will aint feeling thick shorty like that, he not really even trying...The other black couple might make it, they got chemistry and their problems not too serious yet...The chicks on this season right at average overall

Yea jasmine has that 1950 housewife mindset. Will peeped that and was like nope I’m good.

Kate is kinda cute in a nerdy way. But she gotta let go of that 1960s hairdo. Luke saying he felt repulsed when he kissed Kate :lol: but that ain’t stop him from trying to get that monkey.

AJ blowing up on the honeymoon over doing homework is funny as hell :lol: dude a trip. Watching this quarantine show, he mad annoying, doing the most. Stephanie got some patience.

Shout out to Keith and Kristine still holding it down.

elpablo21 elpablo21 steebie j steebie j frshstunna frshstunna

If I’m gonna give another season a run, do I go with S8 or S10? Frsh mentioned a gentleman named Luke who aepps20 aepps20 claimed to be GOAT Scumbag before Matt showed up so I’m intrigued.

Matt’s heel turn after the divorce was like Hulk Hogan joining the NWO. Bruh was spitting that make it work and investment BS in the cabin just to closer then chapter less then a week later. Showing up, grabbing a burger, shrugging off all blame, chugging a beer and chucking the deuces :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If I’m gonna give another season a run, do I go with S8 or S10? Frsh mentioned a gentleman named Luke who aepps20 aepps20 claimed to be GOAT Scumbag before Matt showed up so I’m intrigued.

Matt’s heel turn after the divorce was like Hulk Hogan joining the NWO. Bruh was spitting that make it work and investment BS in the cabin just to closer then chapter less then a week later. Showing up, grabbing a burger, shrugging off all blame, chugging and beer and chucking the deuces :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm finishing up 8 then ima go with 10 just to catch up with this thread, funny commentary in here :lol: :pimp: ....Gotta see what these checks looking like on this show, ill hold it down for a season word to OG Matt :nerd:

Matt’s heel turn after the divorce was like Hulk Hogan joining the NWO. Bruh was spitting that make it work and investment BS in the cabin just to closer then chapter less then a week later. Showing up, grabbing a burger, shrugging off all blame, chugging a beer and chucking the deuces :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Was responding to this as soon as NT blew up :lol:

Szn 10 has better highs imo but the szn drags like a mf with there being 5 couples so it takes time to get to parts that are worth it imo

Szn 8 is still good. Luke and AJ are enough entertainment

Season 8 for sure. Luke and AJ are weirdos. Jasmine wants this and that and not bringing nothing to the table. Telling Will his job ain’t enough to pay the bills :smh:

Yea jasmine has that 1950 housewife mindset. Will peeped that and was like nope I’m good.

Kate is kinda cute in a nerdy way. But she gotta let go of that 1960s hairdo. Luke saying he felt repulsed when he kissed Kate :lol: but that ain’t stop him from trying to get that monkey.

AJ blowing up on the honeymoon over doing homework is funny as hell :lol: dude a trip. Watching this quarantine show, he mad annoying, doing the most. Stephanie got some patience.

Shout out to Keith and Kristine still holding it down.
Of all the couples that made its crazy to me how AJ is still married. Like I can get how Jamie and Liz are still together, they're both crazy and make that work. AJ is that on his own.

Dude is wild annoying and overbearing.

Stephanie got beyond patience. She really wants to be married

Was responding to this as soon as NT blew up :lol:

Szn 10 has better highs imo but the szn drags like a mf with there being 5 couples so it takes time to get to parts that are worth it imo

Szn 8 is still good. Luke and AJ are enough entertainment
Yea they gotta fix that, too much filler for the length of the episodes...Either cut down the time or have less episodes packed with all the action ...N that same damn recap they do at the beginning ! :lol: :smh:

Of all the couples that made its crazy to me how AJ is still married. Like I can get how Jamie and Liz are still together, they're both crazy and make that work. AJ is that on his own.

Dude is wild annoying and overbearing.

Stephanie got beyond patience. She really wants to be married
From the couple seasons i watched I peeped it’s always easy to pick out the 2 extremes, the one that wanna be married no matter what and the ppl just on the show for camera time/ something to do ...They know this when they picking for the show too

Jasmine wanna just lay back and have kids be a trophy wife, but shorty don’t got the attributes :lol:

I remember Matt telling Amber he didn’t wanna really have kids or didn’t wanna have kids soon cause u have to be stuck with the person u have a kid with forever. Bro what :rofl:

Matt was 31, she was 27 and he's talmbout some "I want a couple of kids in 7 to 8 years". It wouldn't be impossible but got damb bro :lol: Also...he didn't even wrap shooting and go home before saying "I've already moved on" :rofl:

Thanks elpablo21 elpablo21 and steebie j steebie j . I'm gonna go with S8 before S10. It'll also help to give me background on this history before I delve into the present. Sounds like these guys Luke and AJ are intriguing.

This guys Matt

Amber Bowles claimed recently that Matt Gwynne is “homeless and jobless”. According to her, he lives on his friend’s couch. And, she claims one of the reasons he refuses to sign the Married at First Sight divorce papers is because he doesn’t want to pay the $7 notary fee for it.
But, even without her husband’s cooperation, Amber has alternatives she can pursue. She revealed that she is going for an absolute divorce. When it comes to this type of divorce, marriages dissolve in the eyes of the court – even without a spouse’s signature.

Amber Bowles said Matt doesn’t want to sign the papers out of “spite and laziness”. But, an absolute divorce gives her a way out even without his participation. So, when their divorce is official is certainly something to watch for moving forward.

Even with the lingering issues from Married at First Sight husband Matt Gwynne, Amber Bowles doesn’t let that stop her from living her life. She moved on with a new man. And, the pair seem happy together. Matt treated her poorly on Married at First Sight. And, she gets a lot of sympathy from viewers. In addition, most are happy that she’s in a healthy relationship now.

Amber said her new man is “awesome” and “very emotionally available”. Matt Gwynne ditched his wife and wouldn’t come home on Married at First Sight. And, she even confirmed he cheated on her. But, it looks like her new beau is present in her life in a way her husband wasn’t. And, she seems much happier as a result.

Amber said she’s planning a divorce party in July. So, based on that timeline, she may not be bound to Matt much longer. Finalizing this divorce is the last link she has to this train wreck of a marriage. In addition, it’s worth watching what she does once she’s legally free. She even talked about eloping with her new man. And, she can certainly do that once she’s no longer bound to her Married at First Sight spouse.

Matt is broke and holding Amber hostage :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom