💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters

Good looks. Definitely gonna be in here with y’all live for this one :pimp:

I took a look at this new cast. Why does every season seem to have a ***** who is/aspires to be a coach? William in S8, Keith in S9 and now Woody in S11. I’ve only seen 8 and 9 but Pastor Cal and Dr. Pepper have a type :lol:

105973452_3054874347935048_5026927655992550196_n.jpg

#4COALSMEN
#LUCASISDRINKING
#AREUEMPLOYED?
#SMASHMOUTHSOCIALDISTANCING

Skipped to the end of 8, the reunion was comedy...Luke def gay, yo shoulda been swung on AJ tho...Will be saying anything n don’t make sense and the Keith whipped already

On season 10 now, let’s see what Baltimore Meka talking bout...shorty gotta hold down the city right :nerd:

Just finished S8 too. Y’all haven’t let me down. I feel like I would have appreciated Matt’s scumbaggery more if I saw his predecessor, Lucas, but both were appreciated. On to S10 now.

July 15 we back brahs....After every season I'm like "they can't get any worse/top this one yo"

As I’m going through the S10 binge, I’m reading commentary in here from the week of the show while avoiding spoilers :lol: They dragged the hell out of the weddings. Three episodes? :sick: After that I was kind of disappointed thinking this season was going to be lame. However, a few of the hubby’s have clearly been studying the Lucas Playbook and the season now has potential.

Zach going with Luke’s “No Attraction Play Action“ formation on the first night of the honeymoon gave me deja vu of Lucas.

Michael’s decision to run the dated “Variable On-Off Camera Personality” offensive scheme was puzzling. Defenses have clearly caught up as evidenced by Meka‘s forced turnover causing him to burn a timeout early. I sensed a Will and Jasmine like shift in that moment which has made their relationship unsalvageable.

Last edited:
Michael’s decision to run the dated “Variable On-Off Camera Personality” offensive scheme was puzzling. Defenses have clearly caught up as evidenced by Meka‘s forced turnover causing him to burn a timeout early. I sensed a Will and Jasmine like shift in that moment which has made their relationship unsalvageable.

THIS IS GOLD. And when you catchup on S10, def come back in here for the shenanigans. :lol::lol:

Glad to see this thread bumped. Just got to the recommitment episode of S10. This season has really delivered.

Zach clearly isn’t with the ****s AT ALL. He’s a more open scumbag than Matt. He doesn’t try to hide the fact that he doesn’t give dambs or even make the promises. Producers expected him to move-in after the honeymoon and he hit them with the Chappelle “Nah man, I’m cool” :smh: :lol: It literally defeats the purpose of marriage/the show. As Master Zik Master Zik said, I suspect they’ll mandate moving in going forward. This Lindsay story line is OD too. Like how you gonna not feel Mindy...but think Lindsay is the goods? He is trash.

Not as trash as Michael, though. He’s the worst. First off, he looks like an out-of-shape, young James Harden.
1593020938817.jpeg

Bruh said he got a car with low miles and was a yoga instructor only for us to find out that he’s pushing a hoopty and mopping floors. Dude tried to use a management shakeup as the reason for the mix-up :rofl: I’m not convinced he’s employed either and he certainly should take a fitness test to prove he should be around children. His obsession with breakfast is unhealthy too. His wife hates him and is visibly unenthused at the dining table and he’s breaking down the perfect amount of salt and pepper for eggs and asking how she likes her grits. ***** SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU! Ask about that:smh: This shirt collar also really peeved me. Let me find out he’s lying about this trip to Jamaica
1593021006808.jpeg

Brandon and Taylor are just a mess. Her friends tried to cape for her and say “He can’t handle a strong woman” which may be true but we don’t know because Taylor ain’t no strong woman, man :lol: . It’s more along the lines that she needs a dude who isn’t going to tolerate her attitude, nonsense and shenanigans. I would have checked her *** EARLY but the juice may not be worth the squeeze on that one tbh.

Jessica/Austin are fanatstic IMO. Easily the best couple I’ve seen in S8-S10. If every couple was like them we wouldn’t have this show :lol: Katie is bugging with the “WhY WoNt hE SaY I lOvE YoU iN 8 wEeKs” but at the same time her “dreaming” concerns hold weight. “I want to be a manager” or “I want to make XYZ” (pretty much Meka :lol:) are dreams and relevant to a marriage. Building a tree house within a tree house or writing a Christmas Song? I can’t say I can get down with that but am open to other viewpoints.

EDIT: Pastor Cal has the GOAT Reactions. Most of the time he doesn’t even need to say a word to get the point across. Dr. Pepper stays trying to sugarcoat **** but Cal comes through guns blazing
8EED3005-C3B5-4F1E-A41A-D48E10FFC89E.jpeg

6A5D121A-5DFA-4A5F-8CA6-30FB83333322.jpeg
B43D48F1-C7FC-4F16-BA6B-97DEAC09471C.jpeg

Last edited:
What if another twist is this season they matched a couple that actually knew each other....I mean they love the drama so I wouldn't be surprised. And given the track record of them vetting participants, its bound to happen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What if another twist is this season they matched a couple that actually knew each other....I mean they love the drama so I wouldn't be surprised. And given the track record of them vetting participants, its bound to happen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The clip above led me to believe they did exactly that. It’s super ****** up if they did that intentionally because ole girl sounded shook. It legit sounded like it could have been a preview/trailer for a hor movie

***Female runs out of the room and begins speaking off camera*** “I got this text...I don’t think I was supposed to get. I know who he is. I know what he does. And it said his name...Miles.” > CUT TO MILES TALKING ABOUT EXPECTING TO SEE “BABY GIRL”

:wow: :wow: They portrayed Miles as a sociopath/dude we need to be afraid/serial killer from the jump. They better not let us down after that trailer.

New Orleans small man. I figured at least one of the couples would’ve probably already met or saw each other in passing before.

Im ready for the many faces of Pastor Cal this upcoming season :lol:

Y'all should peep the Australia season...ish is bonkers.
That one lady, think her name was Mishel started hyperventilating cause Steve mentioned to her daughter that he cheated 17 years ago. I was like this chick is triggered and about to die. She was hyperventilating to the max.

Ivan a weird dude but brings the luz

Stacey was a bore but started to act right when she found out Michael has his own business.

Connie so awkward

the exchange between David and Hayley was hilarious. But Hayley was dead wrong tho. She think she high and mighty now cause she kicked a 10+ year drug habit. Humble yourself.

Amanda and Tash is a train wreck

Tie between Stacey and Cathy as the finest women on the show.

David delivered that ether to Hayley during the commitment. Called her out on being a recovering drug addict. It’s funny cause she said that’s her past and not to judge her.....which he wasn’t but she’s judging him based on his hourly wage. I wish he would’ve left.

Surprised Amanda and Tash staying together.

Back
Top Bottom