💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters

Dog
sabu.png

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO BOYS

Da production team sending "accidental" texts is Amazing Fellas. Looks like another season filled with scumbags in front of and behind the camera.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO BOYS

Da production team sending "accidental" texts is Amazing Fellas. Looks like another season filled with scumbags in front of and behind the camera.

So each couple has their own production team. I bet they assign the teams accordingly based on what they want/expect out of a couple. Like Austin and Jess last season probably had a trash production team because no one gave a damn about them but the A-Team was with Brandon and Taylor. Despite being a weirdo and an *******, Brandon exposed how testy and petty they can be.

If these really are the extent of the discussions for how the "experts" determine matches I'd be tight seeing this as someone who trusted this.

Beginning of this special they say in 10 seasons they have 9 successful matches :lol: Turrible percentage.
Can’t call em “experts” at this point :lol: , they just there to facilitate chaos for our entertainment :pimp: ...And maybe one decent marriage If they get lucky

I’d be surprised if any of these couples stay together. The selection is blah. But I’ll be tuning in for the *******

Viviana can have it all. She fine as hell. During the interview process, did she allude to having a “tape” out there??? :nerd:

This chick got a bird in her hair for her wedding day outfit.

From season 2 to 5 they went 0/3 :sick:
Thats why it's so hard to find those seasons streaming anywhere. Especially seasons 3 and 4.

I feel like even this thread skipped those seasons.

This chick got a bird in her hair for her wedding day outfit.

Thats why it's so hard to find those seasons streaming anywhere. Especially seasons 3 and 4.

I feel like even this thread skipped those seasons.
I think Hulu has everything up until szn 9 now

Hulu has everything from s3 on. If you have cable and lifetime is one of your channels, you can download the lifetime app or go online and sign in with your cable provider and you can see all seasons

Contestant: I got some videos I got show you
Dr V.: I got some videos I can show you too! I’m a sex therapist!

1594296348482.gif

When they did Miles’ background, it looked more like an NBA Draft Night profile with that sloppy in-n-out and weak *** euro at his home park :lol:

Woodrow and Miles being best friends and scheming together :wow: :wow:

1594296780597.gif

Henry Rodriguez looks like Mayor Pete so I’m skeptical off the rip.

“[Woody] is out there but he’s not Elton John or anything” - Pastor Cal :rofl:

Dr. Pepper ignoring that Olivia doesn’t want kids and wants a dude who’s caked up and using the fact she knows all the words to Lil Wayne and is a Saints season ticket holder so therefore she’s “interesting” to match her with Brett :sick: Doomed.

I love the shade Pastor Cal threw at that weird couple, Amelia and Ben.

"he better hope that she gets placed in a residency in a warm location so he can pedicab there" :rofl:

It's so obvious that he hates that pairing. I think its an awful match personally. Amelia is quirky and has weird hobbies but at the end of the day she's still a very driven person. Literally all of Ben's personality is quirky clothes and tiny house BS. What is his job?! Does he drive the pedicab full time?

I thought I was only one who noticed, Dr. Viviana has wide hips. She's looks super thick in those tight dresses :nerd: :nerd:

interesting enough, my wife sent me her IG. Beautiful woman but definitely not as thick as she’s perceived to be.

Back
Top Bottom