💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
This is so weird. A Henry and Christina show would be cancelled with the quickness.

Gay dude calling out Henry :rofl:

Miles lucky he got the kiss earlier in the ep after the convo that he didnt have to ask permission.

-Budget Brett still at it :lol: , he playing the money situation all wrong :smh:
-Henry and shorty stay with some drinks just to make it thru the day :lol: , yo wants NO part or the yambs
-Bennett wants to dive in but he’s clueless how to go about it
- :lol: @ Woodrow and his homeboys being drunk at the function, eyes low as hell off the tequila n Jameson
-Miles making a lil progress, got his 1st kiss hit a bunt on the way to 1st base :pimp: ...That couple still got weird vibes tho, Karen always seems uncomfortable round yo

Last edited:
Brett doesn't like anything man. Olivia, Pastor Cal or his friend's constructive criticism. I be feeling where's his underlying points are coming from but he's condescending as hell making them.

Henry "You're Impatient" = "I really want to call you a *****"
picard.png

Was Christina throwing shots at tiny houses?...someone living in her car and her two friends are old as dirt...nothing against old folks
hubie.png

Karen rocking the natural and the wheat timbs.
banderas (1).png

My man Miles got not one BUT two kisses. Them prayers for Miles coming through yall

giphy (2) (15).gif

Amani's friend
Karen's friend
Miles' sister
wow.png

Some beautiful queens on display this episode

Woodrow "Mr. 98 hours"
QbadP.png

I wonder what Karen means when she wants someone to take charge. Def. doesnt mean in an affectionate way because she be Mutumbo'n Miles on that.

Amelia and Bennett are kindred spirits. I'm telling you they rigged this ****...Amelia and Bennet probably been dating for years and Producers were scared to drop below the mendoza line on their match success.
pachah1.png

The sequence of Christina asking the producer a list of questions, and Henry just enjoying his meal with a salmon bone on his chin was high class comedy
laff.gif

This isn't meant to be a slight to him but I genuinely think that Henry is on the autism spectrum. From the fact that he has eye contact issues well into his thirties, his fidgety, herkey jerky mannerisms and awkward personality I think he's got something going on mentally beyond just being weird.

This isn't meant to be a slight to him but I genuinely think that Henry is on the autism spectrum. From the fact that he has eye contact issues well into his thirties, his fidgety, herkey jerky mannerisms and awkward personality I think he's got something going on mentally beyond just being weird.

I think he might have aspergers

I'm thinking maybe they should have picked that up from all the assessments they had to do prior to being on the show. That assessment takes hours according to what they have said in the past. If that is the case, then I don't think it's ethical to even have someone on television on a show like this and not address it for that person and their spouse.

First off Karen’s body in them dresses. That lil bubble :pimp:

I thought Miles first kiss with Karen came from a truth or dare game :lol: but fortunately he got one in before that. Whoever Karen’s friend that was talking to Miles on the couch was 🔥 Miles just gotta relain consistent and not try to push things cause clearly Karen still have past relationship residue on her. Preview for next episode, Miles brings up sex and Karen got upset. It’s gonna happen, it’s only a matter of when...don’t push it.

My man Woody never stood a chance playing that game :lol: but he let all his feelings out about Amani kicking it with his boys off that tequila. I can see why he feels the way he does. Amani dope man.

Brett and this budgeting. Like Bennett said “are you able to take care of yourself? Is she able to take care of herself? If so what’s the issue?” It’s as simple as that. Olivia is a nurse practitioner. That’s $150k plus easy. I wouldn’t have a problem if my fiancé made that much and what wealth Brett is building? Going on all them dates just cause wasn’t building wealth.

I really wanna believe Henry’s behavior is cause he’s on tv. When his friend said he was her emotional support when her sister died, I was like the ****? I wouldn’t think that of Henry at all. Christina couldn’t hold it in and got fed up. Their conversations are always one sided and when Henry ask something, it be the most basic of basic. I understood what he said those questions can lead to conversations but come on. I will say that question he asked Christina about her favorite mothers cooking, she could’ve answered it and not say “I’ll pass.” Christina had some nerve coming for Henry’s studio while she’s homeless :smh:

Bennett and Amelia, what more can I say about these dolls. The stars has been aligned for them since the beginning.

I don't know what to think of Henry. I'm leaning towards a combo of camera shy, reservedness and him completely not liking Christina. Henry is not easy to deal with but she already had her moments with the camera crew/producers before she even met him. Either way, he definitely should have not signed up for this **** :lol:

Definitely a classic throw **** at the wall matchmaking special by the "experts" :lol:

I called Henry having some type of social issues off top, was too obvious... Combine that with the fact that he’s not feeling his wife’s personality/attitude n you got that mess of a marriage ...Experts paired a dude that gotta be handled with extreme patience with shorty that’s wild impatient and quick to get pissed off :lol: :smh:

If he’s not trollin, I believe him when he says he did the show to get out his comfort zone...Whatever he’s been doing ain’t been working for yo else makes no sense for a cat like him to be on TV

Henry is awkward and may have deeper things going on but we cannot let that distract us from the fact that might not just only be Christina homeless but she hired some got damb elderly paid actors to attend their housewarming as her friends :rofl:The way she handled the question about her moms favorite meal was noticeably strange as well. Did she have family at the wedding?

:lol: At the moniker “Budget Brett”. Y’all are on it again. Dating isn’t cheap so he really needs to give some answers about that. With as many girls as he allegedly dated, that could be a couple trips EASY. My whole beef with him being a budget nazi and butt hurt over Olivia’s salary is that he seems to talk long-term about his finances but what about your career? Is he planning to just get incremental raises for the rest of his life? Why not pursue things that would increase your salary? I know we’re not seeing the whole picture but this editing has him looking weird.

Henry is awkward and may have deeper things going on but we cannot let that distract us from the fact that might not just only be Christina homeless but she hired some got damb elderly paid actors to attend their housewarming as her friends :rofl:The way she handled the question about her moms favorite meal was noticeably strange as well. Did she have family at the wedding?

:lol: At the moniker “Budget Brett”. Y’all are on it again. Dating isn’t cheap so he really needs to give some answers about that. With as many girls as he allegedly dated, that could be a couple trips EASY. My whole beef with him being a budget nazi and butt hurt over Olivia’s salary is that he seems to talk long-term about his finances but what about your career? Is he planning to just get incremental raises for the rest of his life? Why not pursue things that would increase your salary? I know we’re not seeing the whole picture but this editing has him looking weird.

I prefer to call him Broke boy Brett. :lol:

In all seriousness though, its fine to live on a budget and track your finances but its about balance. If your budget says you can't leave the house, travel, eat out or entertain until you're 70 years old, what's the point?

Last edited:
I prefer to call him Broke boy Brett. :lol:

In all seriousness though, its fine to live on a budget and track your finances but its about balance. If your budget says you can't leave the house, travel, eat out or entertain until you're 70 years old, what's the point?

Yep, that’s what I was getting at :lol: Olivia said that “If I wanted to stay at home with my cats, I could have done that myself. I didn’t need to get married for that.” and she has a point. It’s just a philosophical difference that they developed over years and there’s zero chance it would work out under real world circumstances because this would a deal breaker .

This dude Matthew is just now signing the divorce papers (over a year later) AND he’s dating two different girls…one resides in Amber’s building and the the other lives in Amber’s boyfriend’s building :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t know who was in possession the MAFS Scumbag Crown back :pimp:
1599630182269.gif

Miles knife game is turrible and hes missing out on chances to kiss Karen and be more affectionate.

Her friend told him to take the lead. Fam missed out on like 2 kisses during that whole lets make a meal together activity.

I'm ready for Christina to reveal she's homeless.

I never understand why the men who were so bad to their wives are the ones don’t want to sign the divorce papers. They can’t just grant a divorce if someone takes to long to sign?
Still want control, still want to be bad to their wives if they feel like they end up looking bad on tv.

Woody jumping out the window talking bout I love you already.

Miles missed out on another kiss.

I like how we haven't got a lot of Budget boy and Olivia so far. Hope it continues for the next ep.

Didnt expect Christina to be the one on meds between her and Henry.

Last edited:
Christina’s blaming her wildin on being off ADD meds, but She came back to the apartment smacked it’s some type of substances :lol: ...That couple just keeps the drinks on deck and going thru the motions

Miles be so scared of doing the wrong thing that he don’t be making the moves when it’s right there :smh: ...Shorty ain’t eem on him like that so he don’t got much to lose, might as well go for it...Props to him for finally getting to some sex talk but of course Karen had to be a headache and make it seem weird...No progress with these folks, shorty just ain’t wit it

Bennett got the draws !! ...Him and Woody got this **** on lock this season

Last edited:
Man, I talked about Miles missing opportunities but you know Henry had to top that.

Taking your girl to golf? Perfect opportunity to catch dubs and be all up in that backside. Would've had her bent over 90% of the time just practicing her swing. But no fam made that boring and dry like everything else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom