💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Woodrow been laying down the GTD play since the altar...He did it right...Had a nice day with shorty, go back to the telly with roses out, hop in the hotub have a good convo, shower n SMASH ...Masterful :pimp:

I feel like I know this ***** Woodrow :lol:. Bruh got a dark side...and leans into it from time to time. He’s seasoned tho. He knows when to pull back. An expert move. Very pleased with him.

Conflicted, because Amani is a very nice BLACK woman. Really
Like how she carries herself. But......She too, has something up her sleeve, but she’s guarded. But I see the potential for chaos, And Woodrow for sure has the ability to do that.

Woody got the eye of the tiger when they were in the tub. Fam was laser focus on the goal line
mjlit2.png

I respect not doing the rankings thing but you don't gotta be a condescending **** about it. Brett mad extra b

Depression and Masculinity aren't mutually exclusive Karen
snoop.png
you can tell she has a false sense of what that should look like.

Respect to Miles bringing up the issue with black men/mental illness and how some treat it in our community.

This dude Henry man. I have no words for anything he does. Him awkwardly repeating the script from the producer
sabu.png

Bennett still trying to figure out if he's flirting or not
pachah1.png

Fam way past that with Amelia'a smitten self anyways

Woody and Bennett rn

636625868623447717-AP-APTOPIX-Heat-Bucks-Basketball-39255807.jpeg

Miles, Henry and Brett are the 2019 Cavaliers

The honeymoon was all fine and dandy but I’m ready for the real life drama. Especially with Woody/Amani and Bennett/Amelia and see how they’ll handle it.

Six episodes. Seven days of marriage. I don’t remember it being this OD in the past. I think it may have to do with the pandemic tbh. I imagine that when COVID popped off and things started shutting down, some participants might have been like “Nah, **** that. I’m going to be with my family” because that’s what many young people did across the country.

I know they have contracts with the show but this is an extreme circumstance. Might have led to less footage on the back half hence them dragging out the early part. Just a theory.

Meka exposing more of Michael's pathological lying.

:rofl: I cant believe it!

This ***** Michael done took the #1 scumbag spot now.

Fam is lying in court, lying to judges, lied and fooled his lawyer :rofl:

Talking about he was defrauded by the producers :lol: The marriage ceremony wasn't real :lol: Crazy the lies he fed his lawyer and got her sounding dumb.

Meka looking like more of a snack, sounding like one too :evil:

Experts screwed over Christina with Henry :lol:

It's bad when a repeated line is "He hasn't made a move." Rarely hear that on this show.

Wow Amelia was the homecoming queen.

This dude Brett got a bookshelf full of games :lol: :pimp:

Bennet living in one of those Japanese minimalist cube houses :rofl:

Woody wylin with Pastor Cal in the room.

Honeymoon babies and you cant get a baldie without my permission talk :lol:

Everybody should go to Bennet's house to see the definition of small :lol:

Christina don't even realize Henry packing light cuz he know the marriage won't work.

:lol: @ Miles in Karen's house.

Did Henry tell a joke? :lol:

Brett extra sensitive about being a budget boy.

Back
Top Bottom