🦅 2024-25 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | 1-0 | Week 2 vs. ATL | Monday 9/16 8:15 pm Eastern

Nike Jordan

Supporter
It's been four years since I started the last Eagles thread.

I figured we were due for a new one.

GNqHIDIWsAEPwIy

GNzT4_oWQAAgQNM

GWP-QaQWsAAtG4Y

GRfO6u7WgAARLC-

GWO6BIiXYAEw6Rb

GRKyLTyWUAEHyog

Ngl week 1 is looking iffy for me.

If there was ever a szn to play starters preseason it was this one.

Jordan Love played 3 more snaps than Jalen this preseason 😂
Love didnt need to play preszn. He in the same system his whole tenure.

The fact that he did and our guys didnt ehhhh.

Hell mahomes fkin plays preszn. Whats our guys excuse

Love didnt need to play preszn. He in the same system his whole tenure.

The fact that he did and our guys didnt ehhhh.

Hell mahomes fkin plays preszn. Whats our guys excuse

I get what you're saying but I just feel like if Jalen went out there with the first team offense and threw a TD on a drive then rested the whole preseason after, it wouldn't prove much. And if he went out there and threw a YOLO ball bc it's just preseason and it got picked, the media wouldn't shut tf up about it

I get what you're saying but I just feel like if Jalen went out there with the first team offense and threw a TD on a drive then rested the whole preseason after, it wouldn't prove much. And if he went out there and threw a YOLO ball bc it's just preseason and it got picked, the media wouldn't shut tf up about it
You right but I wouldve liked to see it for more of a culture shift after what went down last year.

I would have played everybody thats not an old vet a few series. Both sides of the ball

Predictions ?

Ngl i could see us dropping this one. Good team week 1 while we staring like 6 new players and new coordinators

Could take a while to hit our stride

Predictions ?

Ngl i could see us dropping this one. Good team week 1 while we staring like 6 new players and new coordinators

Could take a while to hit our stride

Definitely hard to call this one. Potential is obviously there, but with new coordinators, and the way the season ended last year, who knows. So many things to factor in: O-line with no Kelce. What kind of impact will Saquan make early? New secondary pieces. Can we finally get some linebacker production? This Packers team will definitely be a good 1st game test for sure.

27-23 Birds.

Better see some adjustments to the blitz immediately

Everyone talking about the Packers like they have no weaknesses but we shall see. LFG, slate is clean!

Back
Top Bottom