🦅 2024-25 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | 1-0 | Week 2 vs. ATL | Monday 9/16 8:15 pm Eastern

I'm not judging this defense off this game. This field was a repeat of the Super Bowl. Dudes slipping and sliding all over the place on both teams.

Quinyon and Slay handled their guys and Isaiah will hold his side down when he's back. Maddox shouldn't be a starter and we had no choice tonight

Hurts and Jurgens need to clean up the snaps. Good win though. Loved what I saw from the offense when it was rolling. Again, small stuff to clean up. Hope Jordan Love is good though, hate to see injuries like that.

Given all the bad ish, still a decent barometer beating a team like GB. They should be one of the better teams in the NFC and their offense is legit.

There was good, bad, and ugly tonight

But

To beat a NFC contender week 1 on a neutral field off of where we left of last szn.

Great Win.

Jalen playing like Josh Allen rn ..legitimately careless with the football but still has some wow throws

Offense will clean it up ..we put up 34 with 3 turnovers

and i might be in the minority but i don’t think the D played that bad. Some poor tackling and blown coverages were the reason they scored most of there points …and we gave them 2 short fields

Hopefully a lot of that was rust

Back
Top Bottom