🦅 2024-25 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | 1-0 | Week 2 vs. ATL | Monday 9/16 8:15 pm Eastern

Game definitely had some bright spots

But way too much dumb shh.. also some of the calls, good lord

But a lot needs to get cleaned up.. just glad we got a W over a should be contender

and i might be in the minority but i don’t think the D played that bad. Some poor tackling and blown coverages were the reason they scored most of there points …and we gave them 2 short fields

Hopefully a lot of that was rust
I agree. Considering how many snaps they were on the field and put in bad situations because of Jalen playing stupid they held up well to me. Sure I’d like to have fewer big plays given up but some of that was the field and a lot was Maddox. He’s completely washed and needs to be off the team.

Pass rush has to get better, specifically the ends. Sweat and Huff did nothing that’s worrisome to me it ain’t like we got other options. Baun and Dean impressed me they were all over the field

Still need to cut Maddox

Ain’t no way he should be getting time over coop.. I’d rather go through those growing pains now

See Q doing work already, that’s 1 outside spot locked and hopefully rodgers can take over for slay next year or if he falls off this year

What do we do win Rodgers gets back ? I want Q on the outside all game

If I'm not mistaken, I read during preseason that the plan was to rotate Q between the slot and the outside and that Rodgers would play mostly slot. But I think if Q keeps improving outside throughout the season, Rodgers will stay in the slot

Going to optimistically tell myself the lack of pass rush from the edge was largely due to the field.

Back
Top Bottom