🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

1606153189694.png

Thank god we won a SB

In an ideal world we would win a SB last year or this one. Winning a SB the first year that roster and coaching staff was put together led to us losing the people that helped us win a SB. Ideally we would've lost before the SB that year and made a deep playoff run 1 or 2 more times before eventually winning it all. We got gifted one great season and have been suffering ever since due to the aftermath of the SB

Yall think Doug is being neutered by Howie and Lurie not giving him the authority to make any of these roster decisions or he simply is scared to bench Peters/Alshon?

Doug is getting lit up with the same questions in every interview and he can't answer them at all, sounds like he's been told to say nothing or else he's gone. I don't like a coach like that, he doesn't project confidence at all. I can't imagine what the team thinks of him. Peters in particular is the most maddening, he is TERRIBLE every game fakes an injury and then trots back out there to start the following week. Like dude already got over on Howie and got his money, take a seat and put the team first. You're washed, hang it up.

Nah.. Just gotta look at the freedom schwartz has

i think it’s a number of issues.. Doug is loyal to his guys and is stubborn to a degree and while that works when you have smart guys and healthy guys, it doesn’t elsewhere

also think that’s where the analytics comes in, they listen when convenient.. but I think they ignore when it isn’t convenient like looking at guys poor play or play selection

yeah I'm tired of that "give his guys a chance" stance, stupid quarterbacks target the BEST corners. Look at how every team does us lol, Maddox and Mills get LIT UP

yeah I'm tired of that "give his guys a chance" stance, stupid quarterbacks target the BEST corners. Look at how every team does us lol, Maddox and Mills get LIT UP
It’s a combination of stupid quarterbacking and bad coaching. Most going to coaches for not even trying to use decoys and ****

If Jets get Trevor we should offer an older O Line guy and a late round pick for Darnold. Light a fire under Wentz's ***. Hurts wasn't even a threat bc nobody considered him a Pro Bowl caliber QB out of college. Darnold as backup would force him to smarten up. Not that Darnold is a stud but he has the tools to be a solid starter with the right development

If Jets get Trevor we should offer an older O Line guy and a late round pick for Darnold. Light a fire under Wentz's ***. Hurts wasn't even a threat bc nobody considered him a Pro Bowl caliber QB out of college. Darnold as backup would force him to smarten up. Not that Darnold is a stud but he has the tools to be a solid starter with the right development
This is what its come to? :rofl:

This is what its come to? :rofl:

Sadly yes lol. Not saying it's gonna save the franchise but what else is the option? The eagles will never be a bottom 5 team record wise due to playing in the NFCE. We're not gonna draft a QB with Wentz's contract on the books even if he plays the same next season. You're not drafting a QB first round with an aging O Line and D Line and lack of explosive offensive guys aside from Reagor and Miles. So it's not a bad plan B

Sadly yes lol. Not saying it's gonna save the franchise but what else is the option? The eagles will never be a bottom 5 team record wise due to playing in the NFCE. We're not gonna draft a QB with Wentz's contract on the books even if he plays the same next season. You're not drafting a QB first round with an aging O Line and D Line and lack of explosive offensive guys aside from Reagor and Miles. So it's not a bad plan B

i disagree, wentz gets next year because of contract.. but i think changes are coming

at the very least schwartz is gone.. and then MAYBE doug.. but the focus will be on giving wentz the best opportunity to succeed since they have to decide what to do with him and he's unmovable for that year

not sure howie gets fired, either.. but him, doug and wentz together have max next year

In January 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ why not fire dudes now so the new guys can have a couple throwaway games before next season? You throw a whole new staff together next year and we gotta suffer through another season of being trash.

Back
Top Bottom