🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I tried to talk myself into it because I like Hurts as a guy, generally good dude but damn **** Howie for real. Seriously we need Josina to drop the story on WHO decided that was the best pick to make

If Doug couldn’t do more than a zone read for Hurts in 10 games what makes us think he’s gonna do anything creative this week?

This is going to be a very messy end to the season. It’s headed the Chip Kelly direction. I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if Doug wanted out, Lurie and Roseman undermined him last offseason and have him out here looking like a fool during every press conference while they get to hide in the shadows away from the chaos until the season is over. What coach would want to deal with that especially in this city?

If your going to play him play him. what tf is 10-15 plays going to do for him besides take Carson out of any rhythm he might have ?

6 more games of this foolishness

Eagles need to do exactly what the Sixers did, fire everyone and make FO changes. Bring in a quality black HC (Eric B/Duce), get a new GM/Team President, blow it up getting rid of garbage I’ll fitting players and flourish

it’s lining up so perfectly

If they had the balls to fire Doug mid season and make a statement, I feel Duce would beast. We at least know he'd run the ball more and have more creative run plays than running right down the middle

If they had the balls to fire Doug mid season and make a statement, I feel Duce would beast. We at least know he'd run the ball more and have more creative run plays than running right down the middle
What’s funny about all of this is that in our last successful seasons, we had dominant run games. Shady ‘10, ‘13, ‘14. Blount/Ajayi ‘17, Miles ‘-9

Back
Top Bottom