🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Listening to the BGN emergency pod

man this org ****ed Doug man. Seriously

what they say?

cause i think doug did alot of this to himself.. while i think howie shoulda been gone too and obviously we got issues with him too

doug aint innocent

1610483306655.png

1610483376738.png

1610483340539.png

what they say?

cause i think doug did alot of this to himself.. while i think howie shoulda been gone too and obviously we got issues with him too

doug aint innocent
Bullet points

1) unlikely we find another HC to replace Doug that will top him
2) firing a super bowl winning HC isn’t attractive for candidates
3) never got to truly pick his personnel
4) had zero clout considering the fact that he won a SB
5) essentially what they did to Andy by choosing howie over the coach
6) if you’re Andy, you gotta be telling both Eric B and Kafka not to come to philly
7) if you’re McDermott, you gotta be telling Daboll not to come to philly
8) they think that Doug proposing his staff wasn’t really serious and he knew he was out/wanted to be out so he did it anyway
9) has gotten SOMETHING out of his QBs with Wentz, hurts, and even Foles

I agree, I think Doug def deserves blame. The problem is we will never know who makes what decision so it’s hard to pin point blame. But all signs pointing that it’s essentially lurie and howie telling Doug what to do rather than collaborating. I think Doug needed a fresh start, especially since he doesn’t wanna be here. But the org, like they did to Carson, did not make it easy whatsoever for your SB winning HC to succeed

I think lurie was being proactive with both and willing to spend to bring in help

howie accepted the help with Dorsey

doug apparently was asked then given time and came back with what he suggested

I’ll take Cinci D coordinator before anything

Also Scott Frost could be out as Nebraska HC and he’s a sleeper for college to NFL OC

Ughhhh just don’t want a defensive coach but we maybe have no choice.

cats really trying to convince themselves on twitter on:

HC: saleh
OC: duce
DC: ryans

big meh

Ughhhh just don’t want a defensive coach but we maybe have no choice.

cats really trying to convince themselves on twitter on:

HC: saleh
OC: duce
DC: ryans

big meh
Rumors is that Saleh would bring LaFluer with him as OC. Wouldn’t mind it but I think Duce deserves to be at least the OC

Yea that saleh rumor been heavy with him bringing the brother of packers coach

but I don’t want salah, even thought I wouldn’t mind a shanahan offense coming in

My problem with having a defensive minded coach and then bringing in an OC, is that once the OC starts running a competent offense, they will be poached for HC jobs

Slot receiver they said

i mean I thought that too.. I was wrong as hell.. but just speaks to how talented that LSU team was

but will say, we get the right coach and reags will look better.. dont know if he’ll ever loook jefferson good

and good lord if we get chase that’s even more of an F up, cause jefferson is perfect moving all over the place with chase at the X.. then it’s just finding a pure speed guy for 11 packages

i mean I thought that too.. I was wrong as hell.. but just speaks to how talented that LSU team was

but will say, we get the right coach and reags will look better.. dont know if he’ll ever loook jefferson good

and good lord if we get chase that’s even more of an F up, cause jefferson is perfect moving all over the place with chase at the X.. then it’s just finding a pure speed guy for 11 packages
Reagor and Chase would be a PROBLEM man. I really think Reagor can be a DJ Moore x very poor man tyreke hill type player

y’all know Jefferson is my dog, but I love the potential I see out of Reagor. Don’t get it twisted. Scheming the right plays for him, dude is a problem. He oozes confidence. Just keep him off twitter and get him focused and we good

If we get Chase or D Smith and that WR turns into an elite guy, we made the right choice not taking Jefferson. Even with our trash play calling on offense Jefferson was hungry enough as a rookie he would've extended enough plays we would've won an extra game or 2. And we wouldn't have been able to be in a position to draft Chase or Smith

Look at it like DJax and Maclin. We still got the “right” guy even after getting DeSean who all but made DeSean more lethal

Back
Top Bottom