🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I’m embarrassed that a winner like Devonta has to experience this. It’s like you’re having guests over your house for a party but the place is still a mess

i'm just glad we have some foundational pieces.. him being 1 of em

obviously dont know mailata personally, but seems like a good dude

contrast that with reags, i still think he can be good but dude halfa##*@ on routes that aint coming his way or blocking.. or the social media shhh.. i think it's best just to let him find somewhere else he could be succeed and get a fresh start

Devonta struggled last gm tbh.
Combination of both. He had some terrible throws but a lot of them he should have came down with.

growing pains in the NFL, he’ll get through them. The fact that his route running and ability to get open is so advanced, regardless of being a rookie.His strengths bode well for a long, successful NFL career

I’m embarrassed that a winner like Devonta has to experience this. It’s like you’re having guests over your house for a party but the place is still a mess

isn't that usually the case for most rookies taken high lol. If you're getting drafted top 10 you're coming from a good college program where you won a lot and the team you're going to is buns. They said that Trevor lost more with the Jags his first month than he did his entire high school and college career combined.

Lol ertz didnt make a tough catch all year.

Rasul????

We wldve been in zone right there. Wldnt of happened with us

Point is ertz didnt make them. But i seen him make at least 2 of those same tough balls tonight

Sometimes it just takes new scenery to be rejuvenated. Rather than hate on dude for what he didn’t do for us this year (even though he sealed a SB for us) , show some love and hope he wins a ring this year

Im not hating lol. I love ertz. Just an observation.

I want a cards vs ravens SB for the culture

Back
Top Bottom