🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Interesting various comments

It wasn't a game, but...
LeBron Lying Meme (2).png

:rofl:

What type of **** is this.

Working hard is being insecure now smh.

The plight of the black qb

this gotta be the dumbest shh of a bunch of dumb shh I’ve seen Philly sports related

you wanna talk insecure athletes in Philly, start with folks on the 6ers

What type of **** is this.

Working hard is being insecure now smh.

The plight of the black qb

Isn't that what you're supposed to do in any job? Work on improving the things you're bad at? Seems pretty dumb to focus on the stuff you're good at and continuing to suck at the things you're bad at.

As heart breaking as that Super Bowl loss was with Hurts, I have enough confidence deep down that I felt like Jalen would get another shot to win us one.

The Alshon drop hurt more to me. We had so many things go our way in that game that I know if he catches that, we win that game and possibly have enough momentum to make another SB. And we all knew a lot of that roster would be gone soon

Hopefully Swift and more Gainwell leads to more quick game

We had no hot routes last year

while ideally I’d want more out of the screen game beyond the TE screen to goedert

I don’t know if I want to take away options from jalen

for me adding swift to the passing game could be huge in that we could shift AJ to the slot and let him run the in breaking routes.. and then we let swift run the outside rout coming out the backfield.. this also removes us forcing quez or another WR on the field

hell more I think about it you could run crossers with the WR.. let goedert run some out breaking route.. And let swift either run a wheel route or some sort of post with all that action happening underneath

It’s really understated how much better our run game is going to be. I can count on one hand the amount of times Miles made somebody miss in the open field ..Swift does that multiple times a game

and Penny is just better if he stays healthy

Back
Top Bottom