🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Also the moral victory claims the Cowboys got going on right now is hilarious :lol:

Just off the top of my mind we outplayed them in Dallas in 16 ( OT game ) ..Dallas in 2018 ( Sul literally had the game winning pick in his hand and it bounced up and Amari caught in for the win )

And we all know the ****ery last year with the 3rd and 30 and Quez literally selling the game

Also the moral victory claims the Cowboys got going on right now is hilarious :lol:

Just off the top of my mind we outplayed them in Dallas in 16 ( OT game ) ..Dallas in 2018 ( Sul literally had the game winning pick in his hand and it bounced up and Amari caught in for the win )

And we all know the ****ery last year with the 3rd and 30 and Quez literally selling the game
You see it. They pivoting to Dak put up numbers on yall and he in the MVP race and how Ceedee is right there with AJ. NASTY WORK. Who won the game tho?. "Keep the main thing the main thing"

The atmosphere here is going to be crazy ..no doubt in my mind Jalen about to ball out

Praying the return of Evans and Roby will stabilize the secondary

Their defense is much improved since the Super Bowl and you know that stadium is gonna be crazy loud so we really need Jalen to have an MVP type game and the pass rush needs to have their best game bc Mahomes doing his goofy scrambles for 10 yards every time will drive me nuts

SmartSelect_20231120_192546_Brave.jpg

Why do they not have an easy outlet for hurts at this point in the season. Gotta know and expect teams to blitz hurts

Back
Top Bottom