🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Those 3 straight passes to start had me tight lmao.

This was one of the most obvious establish the run games you could imagine.

Cold weather, Wet, windy, no Lane then to start out like that was just so egregious.

Those 3 straight passes to start had me tight lmao.

This was one of the most obvious establish the run games you could imagine.

Cold weather, Wet, windy, no Lane then to start out like that was just so egregious.
It was the bubble screen on 3rd and 14. Like be cereal for a bit

Saw the guy sitting next to Jalen had a Jordan brand hat on with Jalen's new logo (and Jumpman logo on the side). Think I need a hat. đź‘Ť

F5ma7VKXIAAUI4b.jpeg

Schedule makers screwed us fr

This dumb **** they doing where every team plays one in the division before any other ones is stupid too

Schedule makers screwed us fr

This dumb **** they doing where every team plays one in the division before any other ones is stupid too

im just waiting for this off-season when they going pretend like we came up with a play that been around for forever because a single team is good at it

not that it’ll stop us, we’ll continue to go for it.. and just use the back guys in motion or different roles

currently we make it easier since everyone can stack up in a single area.. imagine if we spread things out and then shift jalen under center or use a motion guy under center

Shanahan is going to destroy our LBs… we need to be heavily in man with Byard shadowing Kelce

Leave Slay on Aiyuk ..I’m not scared of Debo as a receiver. Bradberry should be fine since dude ain’t a threat to go deep

I’d rather have Sydney brown seeing snaps as a ”LB” but really a 3rd safety over some of our LB options

him and reed both shown an actual willingness to tackle and can at least cover ground on these misdirection stuff we know are coming

i agree with putting slay on aiyuk.. but gotta have a plan for what’s coming for our LBs

also hopefully milton and fletch are going be able to go.. might have to give suh a call soon anyways

Back
Top Bottom